• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S. Nevada OC Facebook page

Craftymommy

My husband and I created a facebook page since we did not find one for our area. Anyone is free to join but it is a closed group so we can be sure we are only adding those who OC or are interested in starting. The page is Las Vegas ( Southern Nevada) OC and if you join from here send him or I a quick message (we are admin) with your name on here so we don't ask you the questions we would ask someone trying to join that just found us on Facebook. Since being on here we are pretty sure you are interested:) It would give us an easy way to post pictures and plan more meet ups since I am sure people spend more time on there than here but I may be wrong!

Craftymommy

I defeat the purpose of facebook. I have about two dozen friends, no family, and refuse to add people I don't talk to!

Craftymommy

Thanks Max:)

@Barker- I will post a link once I get home. We are out shooting right now:)

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Craftymommy

We went to a different spot than where we normally go because a friend of a friend invited us. It was off the 95 past the prisons. We usually go to a place right past the indian reservation off the 95. It was fun, like always:)

Barker

Nice. Do you go down the road towards cold creek or towards creech? I usually go into the sandy wash-out on the right about 5 miles passed the reservation.

Craftymommy

Thanks Matt! It's ok Mac, i know facebook isn't for everyone but we thought it would be a nice way to share pictures and things for most people since as it is it took me half an hour to figure out how to upload a picture on here:)

Jeannette

Possible new member

My husband and I created a facebook page since we did not find one for our area. Anyone is free to join but it is a closed group so we can be sure we are only adding those who OC or are interested in starting. The page is Las Vegas ( Southern Nevada) OC and if you join from here send him or I a quick message (we are admin) with your name on here so we don't ask you the questions we would ask someone trying to join that just found us on Facebook. Since being on here we are pretty sure you are interested:) It would give us an easy way to post pictures and plan more meet ups since I am sure people spend more time on there than here but I may be wrong!

I am new to Open Carry and would like to join your group. My name is Jeannette Morgan and I live on the Northwest side of town. My email address is jnntthora@yahoo.com if you would like to ask me more questions.

Craftymommy

Hi Jeanette, go ahead and find us on facebook. I did post the link early on in this thread.

The Big Guy

I am new to Open Carry and would like to join your group. My name is Jeannette Morgan and I live on the Northwest side of town. My email address is jnntthora@yahoo.com if you would like to ask me more questions.

Welcome to the forum Jeannette. Always a pleasure to have a new participant. Especially female ones. Someone has to keep us old boys in line.

TBG

z28power

I'll go ahead and join, my name is Greg - you should see a request shortly :)

ETA: AAAAND Juan is fast and already hooked it up for me. Thanks!

Last edited: