• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

two men with video cameras can change an entire police department

onus

My friend has been arrested 3 times by the Hawthorne police department for video recording. He has won 3 lawsuits against them for all of the arrests.

There was a time in the city where if he showed up to film they would harass, threaten and arrest for filming them. This is a blatant violation of constitutional rights.

Watch this video and see how the police treat him now !!!

Additionally, in this video you should note where we are standing and filming. Exactly one year ago I was filming by myself in this exact location at a DUI checkpoint and a Sgt came over and told me to leave and threatened me with arrest for filming.

Man, times have changed. The police have changed. All because two men with video cameras stood their ground and stood up for the constitutional rights of all Americans.

The Lt in this video comes off as nice and friendly but make no mistake, this guy is a crooked cop who lied on all of our police and arrest reports and destroyed evidence and engaged in a cover up in our arrests and the arrests of others.

Of course, since he has qualified immunity and indemnification nothing personally every happened to him. The city government just made the tax payers foot the bill and pay for his sins.

Must be nice being a cop and being above the law.

[video=youtube;s9aWLAjHquY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9aWLAjHquY[/video]

davidmcbeth

Banned
I doubt that tampering with evidence is something that their job's immunity would cover ...

what did ya win win via the 3 cases , $$$$

Jeff. State

Banned
These ROADBLOCKS are straight out of Nazi Germany/Communist USSR/etc.

Here is a horrifying example out of Tennessee.

Man Arrested at Illegal Checkpoint in Eagleville, TN FULL VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0OS9IArIBo

2 men with cameras expose these crimes, half a dozen TRAINED and armed men could END them.

How long would "checkpoints" continue across this country if they were RIGHTFULLY attacked for the treasonous Police State operations they are??????

Last edited:

Primus

He is a horrifying example out of Tennessee.

2 men with cameras expose these crimes, half a dozen TRAINED and armed men could END them.

How long would "checkpoints" continue across this country if they were RIGHTFULLY attacked for the treasonous Police State operations they are??????

Reported.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned

He is a horrifying example out of Tennessee.

I agree ...

Jeff. State

Banned
Sorry for the distraction of Mr. Primus' "reporting".

THE QUESTION WAS.....................

Last edited:

Primus

Reported??????

For what?

Speaking the truth?

Mr. Primus, do YOU support using the Constitution as toilet paper????

Sure. For speaking the truth and advocating violence and illegal activity

I support using Scott brand toilet paper. If your posts were in a paper format I would use them, except they would already be full of.....

Jeff. State

Banned

Illegal Activity, Primus.

You said it all right there.

These NAZI CHECKPOINTS in America, ARE "illegal activity".

Resisting them in any way CAN GET SOMEONE KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your "colors" are transparent, Primus. Statist BLUE, through and through.

How about you shed that "color" and support The Constitution and the Individual LIBERTY it supposedly protects?

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

I support using Scott brand toilet paper. If your posts were in a paper format I would use them, except they would already be full of.....

Lol. This is actually a good one, Primus. Very witty IMO.

However, it isn't always illegal to resist arrest, or even use lethal force to resist a police officer's arrest or orders. Some states, or at least mine, generally provide that a 3rd party can nearly always defend another to the degree that person would be justified in defending themselves, as well, so putting an end to certain abuses that you witnessed as opposed to were experiencing for yourself would also be legally justifiable.

Therefore, the activity "advocated" above isn't necessarily illegal. I haven't watched the video so I'm not speaking in the context of it, just speaking generally.

Primus

Lol. This is actually a good one, Primus. Very witty IMO.

However, it isn't always illegal to resist arrest, or even use lethal force to resist a police officer's arrest or orders. Some states, or at least mine, generally provide that a 3rd party can nearly always defend another to the degree that person would be justified in defending themselves, as well, so putting an end to certain abuses that you witnessed as opposed to were experiencing for yourself would also be legally justifiable.

Therefore, the activity "advocated" above isn't necessarily illegal. I haven't watched the video so I'm not speaking in the context of it, just speaking generally.

Lol I'm glad you got a chuckle.

And I actually agree with the having the right to resist the unreasonable use of deadly force. It was shown to me the case , black vs. US maybe?, where it a citizen can defend themselves against DEADLY force with equally deadly force.

But... that's NOT what this guys said.

He said straight out a group of men shooting cops at a dui check point and killing them. He then said if that occurred that others would think about ever conducting a checkpoint again.

sudden valley gunner

Lol I'm glad you got a chuckle.

And I actually agree with the having the right to resist the unreasonable use of deadly force. It was shown to me the case , black vs. US maybe?, where it a citizen can defend themselves against DEADLY force with equally deadly force.

But... that's NOT what this guys said.

He said straight out a group of men shooting cops at a dui check point and killing them. He then said if that occurred that others would think about ever conducting a checkpoint again.

The case wasn't just about resisting deadly force.

onus

You are right, this is terrible.

The poster needs to be punished.

I suggest he be punished very severely. I sentence him to 2 weeks of additional training and I order the tax payers to pay a settlement to the victims. That will teach him !!!!

davidmcbeth

Banned
You are right, this is terrible.

The poster needs to be punished.

I suggest he be punished very severely. I sentence him to 2 weeks of additional training and I order the tax payers to pay a settlement to the victims. That will teach him !!!!

Is this what you won in your 3 civil cases .... a settlement for "training"? That's not what lawsuits are about ... they are about $$$$.

onus

Is this what you won in your 3 civil cases .... a settlement for "training"? That's not what lawsuits are about ... they are about $$$$.

In my friends lawsuits he won $25,000 for his first illegal arrest. For the second illegal arrest he won $75,000. And his 3rd is currently pending.

There are also 2 other arrests that he is likely going to file lawsuits over.

davidmcbeth

Banned
In my friends lawsuits he won $25,000 for his first illegal arrest. For the second illegal arrest he won $75,000. And his 3rd is currently pending.

There are also 2 other arrests that he is likely going to file lawsuits over.

That's sweet .... made a few bucks the third should be for a billion !

Rusty Young Man

No..... that's..... one bbiiillliiiooonnn dollars. And some friggin laser beams.

I really do love OCDO.:lol: You guys actually have a sense of humour, unlike the overly PC zombies I have to put up with here on campus.

Alright, this is a question to the powers-that-be on OCDO: is it ok for me to get a few shirts printed up that read "I *heart* OCDO" and "OpenCarryDotOrg"?

OT: is there any movement on behalf of the citizenry to replace the chief of police in the area, or any other form of pressure to make sure LEOs are well-educated on the Constitution and laws?

MKEgal

onus said:
My friend has been arrested 3 times by the Hawthorne police department for video recording.
He has won 3 lawsuits against them for all of the arrests.
So he's won 2 suits, for a total of $100,000, and still they arrested him a third time?
Not too bright, are they?