Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sig Sauer P250 Full Size Mags 9mm 10rds

  1. #1
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216

    Sig Sauer P250 Full Size Mags 9mm 10rds

    Does anyone know where to get new or used 10 RD magazines for the Sig Sauer P250 Full Size in 9mm? I have a good buddy who has this awful gun and is looking for 10 RD mags to comply with MA. Googlefu has resulted in a whopping zero mags for the full size version in 9mm/10 RDs. If anyone has a spare one you want to sell PM me and we can set something up. If anyone knows how a good website that might or does carry it please advise. Even if there is a local gun shop around you that has them in stock just their contact info or name would be good. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Bump. For dire need of magazines.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    519
    There are two sites I am aware of that are very SIG oriented. Both have classified sections where you can search for items for sale by forum members or can post a "want to buy" thread.

    www.sigforum.com
    www.sigtalk.com

    I briefly checked both sites and see no such magazines for sale. I then looked at the official SIG web site and don't see a 10 round magazine offered for a full size grip. I might suggest you call SIG to see if they can send you in the right direction.

    There is a gun show here in Virginia this weekend. I'll try to see if any of the magazine tables have something you friend can use. The lack of a 10 round magazine for the full size grip on the official SIG site suggests such a beast doesn't exist. Yuk. Not familiar with MA law, but can your friend take a full capacity magazine and have it permanently modified to only accept 10 rounds?

    Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by markand View Post
    There are two sites I am aware of that are very SIG oriented. Both have classified sections where you can search for items for sale by forum members or can post a "want to buy" thread.

    www.sigforum.com
    www.sigtalk.com

    I briefly checked both sites and see no such magazines for sale. I then looked at the official SIG web site and don't see a 10 round magazine offered for a full size grip. I might suggest you call SIG to see if they can send you in the right direction.

    There is a gun show here in Virginia this weekend. I'll try to see if any of the magazine tables have something you friend can use. The lack of a 10 round magazine for the full size grip on the official SIG site suggests such a beast doesn't exist. Yuk. Not familiar with MA law, but can your friend take a full capacity magazine and have it permanently modified to only accept 10 rounds?

    Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Thank you very much for the help I appreciate it.

    Yea he's getting poked now because Sig made the magazines originally and sold them with the gun. He was able to buy the gun a year or two ago and it came with 2 10 rd magazines from Sig. But some time around the ammo crunch they stopped making the magazines for it.

    So now he's up a creek without a paddle. I told him to sell the dumb thing and get a real gun like a Glock.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  5. #5
    Michigan Moderator Big Gay Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mason, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Thank you very much for the help I appreciate it.

    Yea he's getting poked now because Sig made the magazines originally and sold them with the gun. He was able to buy the gun a year or two ago and it came with 2 10 rd magazines from Sig. But some time around the ammo crunch they stopped making the magazines for it.

    So now he's up a creek without a paddle. I told him to sell the dumb thing and get a real gun like a Glock.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Glock? I think I'm gonna be sick. A better idea would be for him to get out of MA. Go to a state that has real self defense laws, and not the type that make him a subject of the state.
    Last edited by Big Gay Al; 04-22-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    Glock? I think I'm gonna be sick. A better idea would be for him to get out of MA. Go to a state that has real self defense laws, and not the type that make him a subject of the state.
    But or mag cap laws are then reason why we are the best shooter in the country. When you only have 10 RDS as opposed to 150 you make the shots count.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    44
    Order from any FFL in California! Lol

  8. #8
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Castleninja View Post
    Order from any FFL in California! Lol
    I thought about that and we'd do it but we can't find any online to order from. A few forums have guys talking about them but none to sell. I didn't believe my Buddy when he said he couldn't find then and they didn't make it anymore. So it basically makes his gun useless here and any other state that has a mag cap.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  9. #9
    Michigan Moderator Big Gay Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mason, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,954
    Yeah, I even checked Mec-Gar's site. They don't make ANY mags for the P250. And I checked Cheaper than Dirt, they only have 10 round mags for the compact P250.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •