• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eric Cantor breakfast funded in part by Geo. Soros

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Next weekend, John Boehner, Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy, and twenty-five other members of Congress are flying to Amelia Island to collaborate with a group dedicated to defeating conservatives in Congress.

The Republican Main Street Partnership’s offshoot “Main Street Advocacy” is hosting the event at the Ritz Carlton on Amelia Island. Steve LaTourette, a liberal Republican former Congressman from Ohio, is the face in front of the group. LaTourette is good friends with John Boehner. Behind the scenes, LaTourette’s group is funded by the vast left-wing conspiracy. According to an email inviting people to the event, “People that are attending have donated $5,000 to the PAC.”

..........LaTourette’s group has received money from left leaning unions, George Soros back organizations, and a major Democrat contributor.
http://www.redstate.com/2014/03/25/...th-left-wing-interests-against-conservatives/

What strange bedfellows Eric Cantor has!

zoom6zoom

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Thundar

A better option than Cantor

In November Carr, the Libertarian candidate, will be on the ballot for the 7th congressional district. I would recommend that everybody in the 7th Congressional district who want to send Cantor a real message consider voting for Carr.