• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sandy Hook. I am hoping for a rational opinion.

beebobby

The current "filth" has a long way to go to match the "previous filth" that came up with WMDs. But, no. I don't beleive that our govt. had children gunned down to promote a certain policy.

Jeff. State

Banned
The current "filth" has a long way to go to match the "previous filth" that came up with WMDs. But, no. I don't beleive that our govt. had children gunned down to promote a certain policy.

"Current" and "Previous" work for the same master towards the same goals. The "parties" are purely for show.

It's telling though, children have been gunned down, bombed, droned, starved to death, etc. for the past decade for a "certain" GWOT policy, by both "filths". Both W and Obama have innocent childrens blood on their hands.

There is a WHOLE lot more proof of dead kids in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc. etc. etc. than any ALLEGED dead kids in Newtown Connecticut.
Can anyone here say they know for a FACT that anyone died at Sandy Hook? And please show us your evidence if the answer is in the affirmative.

Last edited:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
"Current" and "Previous" work for the same master towards the same goals. The "parties" are purely for show.

It's telling though, children have been gunned down, bombed, droned, starved to death, etc. for the past decade for a "certain" GWOT policy, by both "filths". Both W and Obama have innocent childrens blood on their hands.

There is a WHOLE lot more proof of dead kids in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc. etc. etc. than any ALLEGED dead kids in Newtown Connecticut.
Can anyone here say they know for a FACT that anyone died at Sandy Hook? And please show us your evidence if the answer is in the affirmative.

I would answer your question, but right now I am too occupied with finding some funding to buy as many shares in Reynolds Aluminum Co. as possible. The number of tin-foil hats that are being made and worn must surely be causing a shortage, causing the price of that commodity to rise and generating higher profits for the company. I hope to see my investment account grow as their stock price goes up...

Jeff. State

Banned
I would answer your question, but right now I am too occupied with finding some funding to buy as many shares in Reynolds Aluminum Co. as possible. The number of tin-foil hats that are being made and worn must surely be causing a shortage, causing the price of that commodity to rise and generating higher profits for the company. I hope to see my investment account grow as their stock price goes up...

Absolutely no information here other than an Ad hominem attack.

Well done, sir.

Primus

I can't. Only because in was fortunate in the regard that my family was destroyed by having a kid killed. My family is still in tact. I don't even have a distant relative down there to share my grief with or directly for. For that I am lucky. On the flip side they were probably amazing kids that I would've been lucky to be related to.

With that being said. Pretty sure there was plenty of funerals. A whole slew of them. A whole bunch of tiny coffins went in the ground way earlier then they were meant to.

Heres a question in response.... are there no records of those kids prior to that day? Its a friggin public school. So I'm pretty certain those kids were on a roster somewhere with vaccination records and everything else. So you have a list of real kids.

Now they are gone.

Where do you think they went? Did no one notice them leave? Did they vanish? And every ******* kid that survived just forgot they saw the kid walk out the door. Every teacher that survived is in on the hoax?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Absolutely no information here other than an Ad hominem attack.

Well done, sir.
That does not constitute a personal attack/rule violation.

Conspiracy theories like this are not worth the time to read them. The threads they generate are a waste of space and IMO only intended to provoke and are totally unnecessary.

Best response is to let the thread wither and die by ignoring it - unsubscribe.

Jeff. State

Banned
Conspiracy theories like this are not worth the time to read them. The threads they generate are a waste of space and IMO only intended to provoke and are totally unnecessary.

Provoke?

How about provoking THOUGHT????? Thought that doesn't go through the "appropriate" filters and disseminated through approved outlets?

Ever read Orwell's "1984", Huxley's "Brave New World", "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays? Our modern society resembles with uncanny likeness those societies described by Orwell and Huxley.

Bernays' "Propaganda" is a blueprint for how the collective conciousness of a society is STEERED in a desired direction by a "heirarchy".

With our Govts. and MSM's lengthy record of deception, why would anyone simply take what they say as fact? It hasn't ended well in the past when we do.

metalman383

I am not a tinfoil type of guy. I was just looking for some rational opinions. There are so many things about this, and other current issues that make no sense at all, that it is very hard to not think something g fishy is going on.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I am not a tinfoil type of guy. I was just looking for some rational opinions. There are so many things about this, and other current issues that make no sense at all, that it is very hard to not think something g fishy is going on.
There was a rush to publish w/o fact checking and all of these articles and statements are being put in the same basket. Then painted as part of a conspiracy. Gotta be able to separate the wheat from the chaff and avoid knee jerk reactions - even belated ones.

Primus

There was a rush to publish w/o fact checking and all of these articles and statements are being put in the same basket. Then painted as part of a conspiracy. Gotta be able to separate the wheat from the chaff and avoid knee jerk reactions - even belated ones.

+1 well said.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

mikeyb

Yup. Even a cursory glance at this BS: http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/are-the-sandy-hook-school-shooting-kids-still-alive#slide=6 shows how inept people can be. The only ones that even look like each other are the ones that didn't die. Jack McDonnell (dubious pic), Fred Hubbard, Walter Previti, Nate Wheeler among others, are presented as "Are SH victims still alive?" Well, no s**t Sherlock, since they weren't killed to begin with.

Those that think SH was a vast conspiracy of our Gov't are tinnis-hattus extraordinarremus.

Jeff. State

Banned
Mikeyb : The disinfo you cite is a great example of the garbage that can be thrown out on the internet in an attempt to taint/discredit any LEGITIMATE issues/questions regarding this incident.

sudden valley gunner

I think many conspiracy nutters are nutty. I give them credit for at least questioning the government, and not being jingoistic, nationalist who think the state is a holy god who does no wrong.

Tawnos

Mikeyb : The disinfo you cite is a great example of the garbage that can be thrown out on the internet in an attempt to taint/discredit any LEGITIMATE issues/questions regarding this incident.

What legitimate issues or questions? So far the questions you've put forward are nuttier than squirrel poop.