• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sandy Hook. I am hoping for a rational opinion.

metalman383

So, I have seen a whole lot of different conspiracy theories and what not, but what do you guys think about this?
It talks about many of the mortgages of the houses in Newtown being paid off Dec 25th 2009. I definitely think things didn't happen as we were told, and I am not sure what to think

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...y-got-free-houses-stunning-video-2920098.html

I would really like some educated opinions on this, thanks.

Tawnos

Educated opinion as a database architect and programmer - they probably brought a new database online on Christmas (precisely because the office was closed and the expected site access was close to zero). The date entries likely just use a default value (which happen to be "now" and "zero", respectively) for things that they didn't enter records for. Could have also been a mass-port to a new system with the same case. The fact is, pretty much every property in newtown has an entry for that date, not just those of the people affected.

Conspiracy theories are a common mental failing caused by cognitive dissonance. This one has no support, and significant evidence against it. I wouldn't waste your time with the drivel.

Jeff. State

Banned
Listen to this man and tell me you believe anything from "officials" investigating Sandy Hook.

School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6roDPt1WYYY

""Wolfgang W. Halbig doesn't believe anyone was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, and he's looking for some answers. So many answers, in fact, that he was paid a visit by some police investigators telling him to back off.

Mr. Halbig isn't your average "conspiracy theorist." He's worked in public education as a teacher, dean, assistant principal, principal of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security for the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students.

A former Florida State Trooper and United States Customs Inspector, Mr. Halbig was invited by the U.S. Department of Justice to train over 3,500 school police officers, school superintendents and school principals. He travels the country providing presentations and keynotes to a variety of school board associations and conferences and is a nationally-recognized school safety and security expert and consultant, who has provided safety training and school assessments for more than 4,000 school districts nationwide.

Dave Gahary spoke with Wolfgang about why he doesn't believe the official story of the Sandy Hook Elementary School event, in this interesting interview"

mikeyb

Listen to this man and tell me you believe anything from "officials" investigating Sandy Hook.

School Safety Expert Threatened for Questioning Sandy Hook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6roDPt1WYYY

""Wolfgang W. Halbig doesn't believe anyone was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, and he's looking for some answers. So many answers, in fact, that he was paid a visit by some police investigators telling him to back off."

Remember, Wolfgang is a complete crackpot, and his motivation is money. His "Sandy Hook Justice" gofund or whatever is targeted to $100,000. Sadly, some people have giving this tin-hatter $15,000 already.

Like this question/statement: -a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.

Jeff. State

Banned
mikeyb: Here are some more questions.

1. Who directed the New Haven FBI field offices to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting on Dec 14, 2012?

2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was a Mass casualty shooting incident?

3. Who on Dec 14, 2012 was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration in directing the Mass Casualty Shooting Incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

• Who on Dec 14, 2012 at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Porta Potties a high priority since they were delivered within 3 hours of the school shooting? Never ever heard off.

• Who ordered those Port Potties from Southbury, Ct?

• When I called the Porta Pottie Company after searching for over a week as to who and when they were ordered I was told that it is classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again since I was harassing them.

• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

4. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?

5. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life?

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 8 minutes?

7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood soaked carpets and any other decontaminated are a inside the Sandy Hook School?

8. Why does an off duty Lt from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off duty work assignment at a construction site on Dec 14, 2012 when hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

9. Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified all of the parents in writing as required by CT law that had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards. The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, Asbestos in the ceiling time and floor tile, asbestos in the insulation and most of all the school had very high levels of PCB?

10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times like three to 11 times since they did not allow the paramedics and EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec 14, 2012?

14. Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun and who has the rifle and the shotgun as the chain of evidence should show that was found in classroom eight (8)?

15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight (8) and leave her? Room eight is a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Why?

16. Why would two CT State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 am on Dec 14, 2012 which is a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom who’s name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both back when it is safe?

mikeyb

mikeyb: Here are some more questions.

1. Who directed the New Haven FBI field offices to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting on Dec 14, 2012?

2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was a Mass casualty shooting incident?

3. Who on Dec 14, 2012 was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration in directing the Mass Casualty Shooting Incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

• Who on Dec 14, 2012 at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Porta Potties a high priority since they were delivered within 3 hours of the school shooting? Never ever heard off.

• Who ordered those Port Potties from Southbury, Ct?

• When I called the Porta Pottie Company after searching for over a week as to who and when they were ordered I was told that it is classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again since I was harassing them.

• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

4. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?

5. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life?

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 8 minutes?

7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood soaked carpets and any other decontaminated are a inside the Sandy Hook School?

8. Why does an off duty Lt from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off duty work assignment at a construction site on Dec 14, 2012 when hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

9. Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified all of the parents in writing as required by CT law that had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards. The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, Asbestos in the ceiling time and floor tile, asbestos in the insulation and most of all the school had very high levels of PCB?

10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times like three to 11 times since they did not allow the paramedics and EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec 14, 2012?

14. Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun and who has the rifle and the shotgun as the chain of evidence should show that was found in classroom eight (8)?

15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight (8) and leave her? Room eight is a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Why?

16. Why would two CT State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 am on Dec 14, 2012 which is a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom who’s name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both back when it is safe?

Like I said, the guy's a crackpot.

Who the F**K cares about half of those questions?

Primus

Like I said, the guy's a crackpot.

Who the F**K cares about half of those questions?

Follow the porta poopers..... they share something with those theories... being full of.....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Jeff. State

Banned
Mikeyb and Primus, you both may accept/believe whatever you are told by the government and MSM.

But dont ridicule those who actually take the time to question and rightfully analyze the information proven LIARS (.gov and MSM) give us.

Tawnos

If you're going to copy and paste a list of mostly irrelevant questions, don't be surprised to get "those questions are dumb" answers.

Some of the questions have obvious answers. In the panic of a mass shooting, there are often conflicting reports about the number of shooters and their status. Non-police people were not allowed in until after the scene was swept and safe.

In fact, if you ever do active shooter simunitions training with a police force, you can see their tactics and what they are trained to do in the event of such a shooting. When people are running, if they are going towards an already-swept and cleared area they are told to keep going to the fenceline/lawn/etc. If there are multiple points of ingress and egress, they are told to get down to the ground and stay there until officers have swept the area. Same with kids in classrooms.

You claim that you're taking the time to question, but it's clear you've not taken the time to try and answer those questions. In fact, you're not even the one asking questions, someone else is and you're just regurgitating them.

Jeff. State

Banned
Connecticut "investigators" have shown ZERO proof that anything actually happened. The entire Lanza narrative makes no sense, they are essentially saying that a Ghost was the shooter. Even the Lanza Neighbors are on record of have never seeing the kid.

The Lanza home photos and "evidence" report stink of fabrication. Supposedly Adam lanza collected and leaves around "mass murder" news clippings and was "obsessed with it, yet destroys his computers so badly the Feds couldn't piece it together? The list goes on.

Mere hours before the Nutty Medical Examiner declares "the long rifle" was the weapon used in every death but the shooter, Pete Williams NBC's National legal affairs reporter cites Multiple local and Federal Investigators IN THE INVESTIGATION telling him 4 handguns were used and found inside.

This story has always stunk, from the very beginning and NOTHING has ever been displayed by "authorities" to clear it up.

You all who wish to believe them, go ahead. I DO NOT!

Last edited:

OC for ME

OK, I'll bite.....so, where are the "victims?"

It seems that there are enough adult victims to act as "baby sitters" while they are, wherever they are.

Primus

OK, I'll bite.....so, where are the "victims?"

It seems that there are enough adult victims to act as "baby sitters" while they are, wherever they are.

They are on Malaysian 370..... somewhere in the Bermuda triangle.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

B

Bikenut

I'm not going to say anything about Sandy Hook... but I will say this:

Does anyone really think that with the current crop of filth in Washington that our own government would not stoop to creating a "crisis" in order to .... "never let a crisis go to waste"?