• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

19-Year-Old Open Carrier Tazed. (This is outrageous.)

Tony_B

I don't know where this took place as I was recently hacked and have most scripts blocked. I'll post a link to the video the victim, a lawful open carrier, took during his torture at the hands of a violent gang wearing blue colored uniforms and small tin badges of some sort.

This might have been posted in another thread, but the date on it is March 31, 2014. I think this young man has a great civil case against the city and the officers that clearly violated his Inalienable Rights and then proceeded to torture him with a tazer and overwhelming physical force once he was on the ground.

[video=youtube;7hCONc6Va8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCONc6Va8I[/video]

If anyone has any news or other information on this please post it. If the young man posts here don't write anything that might jeopardize a civil case that you most certainly have in your favor. You could be going to college, trade school, or use that money to raise your son or daughter that's on the way.

If the young man in the video sees this post please seek the services of a really good Plaintiff's Attorney. It appears you have some criminal charges pending, but they should be dismissed. And please do not post or write anything about this incident here or elsewhere. The video speaks for itself. Only talk with your lawyers.

Last edited:

OC4me

This happened in Texas, if I heard the audio correctly.

He is damn lucky they didn't 'lose' his video recorder. Pretty damn incriminating (against the police) if you ask me. If anybody is in Texas and part of a local civil rights group, please get in contact with this gentleman and make sure he knows he can sue.

According to the fellow, he was released without charge.

Last edited:

solus

not so outradious, apparently this walk with rifle this was a staged event possibly sponsored by OC Texas organizers to bring attention to san antonio's rifle & shotgun law(s).
tazing the young man is an entirely different issue...

OC Texas has already held rally protesting the situation.

sorry on tablet and cant figure out how to c/p link but check ammoland dot com

hopefully the young man will get this record expunged from his youthful folly and his 15minutes of fame.

ipse

DaveT319

Who cares about 15 minutes of fame? Do any of us carry our weapon for that purpose?

Getting paid for what he had to go through is a different matter.

What the hell happened there anyway? The guy handled the situation really well and seemed to have done a really good job deescalating the officers who were pretty amped up at first. They were having a good talk, then all of a sudden they came back to the rifle being loaded, started talking about taking it from him (illegally), and when he objected they tazed him! That makes me angry.

These officers should face a suspension because of this, and the city and department need to be sued.

ajr80

This kid did a heck of a job. He was cool, calm and composed. It is ridiculous that this still occurs on a regular basis. I hope he takes this all the way to court!

JoeSparky

Centurion
Somewhere about the 10 min mark he was specifically told by the officer that he was not under arrest and was free to go.... He should have stopped talking then and started walking!

Me thinks the RUSE of "a supervisor is on the way" was simply a delaying tactic!

And I agree, he should take this to court as far as he can! Wrongfully arrested, searched, property seized, as well as the assault and battery by the officer's upon his person---- Multiple Constitutionally protected rights were violated!

The Trickster

From what I was able to find out via Bing, this incident occurred recently in San Antonio, Texas. I hope the fellow is handsomely rewarded for the violation of his rights as well as the physical torture he endured based on hearsay by anonymous complainants. I thought we were innocent until proven guilty in our country and that reasonable articulable suspicion requires more than anonymous hearsay and gossip in order to be established. Apparently not. Regardless, the tax payers will foot the bill for the actions of these officers because for the most part, government agents are free to run amok with a blank check signed by the tax payers. We need more personal accountability from government employees.

Not to bash Texas, but I really don't understand what's going on over there. Texas has long been synonymous with guns and the Second Amendment, yet open carry of pistols is illegal and I have seen quite a few videos of long gun harassment. Just doesn't make sense to me.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Not to bash Texas, but I really don't understand what's going on over there. Texas has long been synonymous with guns and the Second Amendment, yet open carry of pistols is illegal and I have seen quite a few videos of long gun harassment. Just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not exactly anything new. Texas has been pretty anti since the 1870s. Something about Jim Crow...

This is what happens when folks pat themselves on the back for being pro-gun/liberty, without actually bothering to ensure that the legislature follows suit.

WalkingWolf

It is the whole pay for play scheme that has been pushed by NRA that has corrupted the right to bear arms. It started with post civil war racism, and over time politicians in the government and the NRA turned it into a money making scheme. Look over and over again at gun control and you will keep finding the roots in the NRA.

countryclubjoe

These incidents occur quit often and without much if any follow up. The rights violators should be held criminally responsible and should be sued properly in civil court... Until the criminals are held personally responsible via a perk walk and or disclosure of the civil litigation, how do we sleep soundly in our beds at night knowing that wrongs against an individual citizen and the violation of a persons Constitutional right goes unpunished? This vile act could happen to you or your loved ones.
Hopefully the young man that was violated by the Nazi police in the not so friendly 2A state of Texas seeks redress under U.S.C. 42 section 1983 for violation of human rights along with Constitutional rights violations along with criminal charges.

The criminals depicted in the video are a disgrace to the law enforcement community and to the human race and anyone that supports their criminal behavior should be ashamed of themselves.

My .02

Regards

CCJ