Thread: Wis man Jeremy Rossetto janitor using pistol to defend himself will not be charged.

Wis man Jeremy Rossetto janitor using pistol to defend himself will not be charged.

Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm announced Wednesday that Jeremy Rossetto will not be charged in connection with the March 12 shooting death of two teens who were hitting him with a souvenir baseball bat.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/j...253608471.html

DA's decision media.jrn.com/documents/Rossetto27thStshooting.pdf 10 pages 53 KB

Note the application of ss 175.60(12g)(b)1
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-02-2014 at 04:55 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Good news
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

The words "the thing about common sense, is it just ain't all that common" come to mind.
    If someone is attacked by assailants more numerous than himself, armed with a hefty blunt object, why would charging the defender even be considered an option?
    I yearn for an "age of REASONING".
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    The words "the thing about common sense, is it just ain't all that common" come to mind.
    If someone is attacked by assailants more numerous than himself, armed with a hefty blunt object, why would charging the defender even be considered an option?
    Because the anti's love to make it hard on gun owners and show the sheep that see even if your 100 percent right we are still going to make your life tough.

Its all about control showing the sheep see what we can do to you.

Its all about chilling your rights.

See we have the power.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Admittedly, there are other states in the union where charging him would have been a non-question. Wisconsin is the progressive state though . . .

I'm not hopeful about the possibility of an "age of reasoning." At this point I'm expecting an "age of RECKONING."
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Like Wisconsin cheese, WI firearm laws have gotten better with time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.