• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who saw the DRONE at the RALLY?

PeaceBeWithYourSoul

Who saw it?

FOI request to inquire who ordered it, where it came from, and for what purpose.
And any photo, video, and any other data collected during its flight.

Where would one make that FOI request, David McBeth?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Who saw it?

FOI request to inquire who ordered it, where it came from, and for what purpose.
And any photo, video, and any other data collected during its flight.

Where would one make that FOI request, David McBeth?

I could, but if you have noticed the FOIC has decided not to hear any of my cases through dicta of the management there in violation of the law --- I have a case pending in superior court to address this. They just filed a "supplemental record" of this superior court case with documents created this week. I don't know how they are part of the admin record though, being created after the admin hearing is over. I will file a motion to strike their "supplemental record".

And also, to who would you make the request to? DESPP takes 9 months to respond to requests .. and despp says thats OK with the blessing of the FOIC.

where to find such records? from the agency that has it of course lol
So, pick up your phone and starting asking to inspect this record from the various agencies that may have it ... to inspect only requires a phone call (no need to ID yourself either). I just say I'll call back for a time to inspect.

I just filed a complaint about that Asnuntuck (sp?) CC student (they said that they had records but would not provide them until I ID myself and file a written request) .... the college required a written request, citing federal FOIA law---they'll find out that they are wrong.

Keep us posted on your drone record search....if you find the agency has it, I'll file a request. It might have been a private drone.

I did followup with some FOI requests of various house dems filed on 5 dec 13 ... the lawyer has the records but has not "reviewed" them -- seeking calendar information - meetings etc. The lawyer provided me with Sharkey's and Asrisimowicz's records and that prompted a foia complaint where about 200 secret meetings were discovered...seems as if the dems want to hide this. But with secret meetings, once you find out about them then u have 30 days to file a complaint ~ even if years later. So the tactic of delay will not work to their benefit. I guess once they figured out the purpose of the request (they provided me with Sharkey's & assman's in FEB 14, the record producing train stopped).

Last edited:

brk913

This drone? It belonged to an internet reporter, he posted some footage online with all his on the ground interviews, not a lot of aerial footage shown, let me see if I can find it and I'll post the link...

Attachments

• IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 108