Thread: Virginia Dem: 'guns need to be titled, registered, gun owners like little children'

Virginia Dem: 'guns need to be titled, registered, gun owners like little children'

Selected Snips:
    >>“Gun owners are like little kids right now. They all the rights but none of the responsibility (sic). With rights comes responsibility,” he tweeted.<<

>>“If you sell a gun and it ends up being used in a crime or shooting- you should be held responsible,” he wrote in another message.<<

>>“If every state had same gun control laws, America would be healthy. However we do not. We have some sick states that get everyone else ill,” he tweeted.<<
    Full article:
    http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/02...ttle-children/

Banned
    With rights comes responsibility,” he tweeted.

He does not know what a right is then .... a right requires no responsibility. I think every state has a person like this moron.

There no "common sense" gun laws .. ALL gun laws conflict with the RKBA ...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 04-07-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Wow, this guy is a real piece of work. Here are a few more quotes that he apparently 'Tweeted' on Saturday:

"...the NRA is a god awful fear mongering group and those who support the NRA are pure trash"

"If you are a member or supporter of the @NRA I don't want your support. Joining the @NRA is like joining the crybaby association"

"Anyone who supports sucking the tit of the NRA get off my train."

"Members of the @NRA have very low IQs. They have a trigger finger mentality."
    Complete article:
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/...?spt=nil_s&d=n
    Last edited by Blk97F150; 04-07-2014 at 07:06 AM.

>>“If you sell a gun car and it ends up being used in a crime or shooting- accident you should be held responsible,” he wrote in another message.<<
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Blk97F150 View Post
    Congratulations Ms. Dickinson. With one spew, you have guaranteed Eric Cantor re-election.

Where do they find idiots like this and who is dumb enough to think he could ever possibly win?????

In the democratic party…,

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    Congratulations Ms. Dickinson. With one spew, you have guaranteed Eric Cantor re-election.

Where do they find idiots like this and who is dumb enough to think he could ever possibly win?????
    mostly. :0

sidetsreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

He is right, gun owners are like little kids. Little kids have also had their rights illegally infringed by the government.

What rights does he think kids have these days anyway? As far as I am tell kids rights are incredibly limited compared to adults. Sorry fellow, kids do not have anywhere near "all the rights", thus invalidating the whole statement.

Also, though I don't agree all states should have the same gun control laws, I do agree some states are currently unhealthy..... New Jersey, New York, California, are some prime example of unhealthy gun law states.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by arentol; 04-07-2014 at 11:10 AM.