• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia Dem: 'guns need to be titled, registered, gun owners like little children'

Blk97F150

Selected Snips:
>>“Gun owners are like little kids right now. They all the rights but none of the responsibility (sic). With rights comes responsibility,” he tweeted.<<

>>“If you sell a gun and it ends up being used in a crime or shooting- you should be held responsible,” he wrote in another message.<<

>>“If every state had same gun control laws, America would be healthy. However we do not. We have some sick states that get everyone else ill,” he tweeted.<<

Full article:
http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/0...d-registered-gun-owners-like-little-children/

davidmcbeth

Banned
With rights comes responsibility,” he tweeted.

He does not know what a right is then .... a right requires no responsibility. I think every state has a person like this moron.

There no "common sense" gun laws .. ALL gun laws conflict with the RKBA ...

Last edited:

Blk97F150

Wow, this guy is a real piece of work. Here are a few more quotes that he apparently 'Tweeted' on Saturday:

"...the NRA is a god awful fear mongering group and those who support the NRA are pure trash"

"If you are a member or supporter of the @NRA I don't want your support. Joining the @NRA is like joining the crybaby association"

"Anyone who supports sucking the tit of the NRA get off my train."

"Members of the @NRA have very low IQs. They have a trigger finger mentality."

Complete article:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014...sh/8601396804018/?spt=sec&or=tn?spt=nil_s&d=n

Last edited:

OC for ME

>>“If you sell a [strike]gun[/strike] car and it ends up being used in a crime or [strike]shooting-[/strike] accident you should be held responsible,” he wrote in another message.<<

sidestreet

In the democratic party…,

Congratulations Ms. Dickinson. With one spew, you have guaranteed Eric Cantor re-election.

Where do they find idiots like this and who is dumb enough to think he could ever possibly win?????

mostly. :0

sidetsreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

arentol

He is right, gun owners are like little kids. Little kids have also had their rights illegally infringed by the government.

What rights does he think kids have these days anyway? As far as I am tell kids rights are incredibly limited compared to adults. Sorry fellow, kids do not have anywhere near "all the rights", thus invalidating the whole statement.

Also, though I don't agree all states should have the same gun control laws, I do agree some states are currently unhealthy..... New Jersey, New York, California, are some prime example of unhealthy gun law states.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited: