Thread: USAG Holder: We Want to Explore Gun Tracking Bracelets,

USAG Holder: We Want to Explore Gun Tracking Bracelets,

“I think that one of the things that we learned when we were trying to get passed those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and we talked about how guns can be made more safe,” he said. “By making them either through finger print identification, the gun talks to a bracelet or something that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon.”
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/holder-...ing-bracelets/ with VIDEO

G00gle Real time coverage
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...XWMnpgtW_O6N_M

How will he mandate backfitting the hundreds of millions of guns extant in the US? MOLON LABE puppy-mommy
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-07-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

How about anyone who is not exercising 2A wears a bracelet so the police can instantly "know" they're unarmed.

Or, how about anyone who wants to exercise 1A should have to wear a bracelet. In this scenario the bracelet will reduce the risk of riots.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Banned
    Sorry Mr. Holden,

The fast and furious guns cannot be retro-fitted.

Quote Originally Posted by cirrusly View Post
    How about anyone who is not exercising 2A wears a bracelet so the police can instantly "know" they're unarmed.

Or, how about anyone who wants to exercise 1A should have to wear a bracelet. In this scenario the bracelet will reduce the risk of riots.
    Like a bracelet with separate charms for practicing freedom of or from religion, another charm for the freedom of speech, a third one to petition for redress of grievances, etc.?

The one thing I would like to see is a REAL reporter asking these anti-Rights politicians if their security detail has been outfitted with ONLY those firearms which have these "safety features". I expect stammering, muttering, or a grudging "no" a la Bloomie.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    The one thing I would like to see is a REAL reporter asking these anti-Rights politicians if their security detail has been outfitted with ONLY those firearms which have these "safety features". I expect stammering, muttering, or a grudging "no" a la Bloomie.
    I would expect a response something similar to "well, our security details have unique challenges and good cause to have firearms without the safety features mandated for civilian use."
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Sorry Mr. Holden,

The fast and furious guns cannot be retro-fitted.
    Very good post. Two dancing monkeys for you David.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    We want to explore gun tracking bracelets -> We believe gun tracking bracelets can reduce "gun violence" -> We recommend the use of gun tracking bracelets-> Gun tracking bracelets are now the law of the land.

Funny how creeping ideas can lead to convincing the public, then lead to tighter restrictions on a fundamental right.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

I want to explore them kissing my butt.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cds0699; 04-09-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Centurion
    Referencing the OP on this thread related to Requiring "BRACELETS" as a safety feature so unauthorized folks can't make my gun fire----

Just tattoo the gun's serial number onto my forearm with a special magnetic ink and have the gun set up to "read" this magnetic signal or it won't fire.

The tattooed numbers worked so well for the Jews during and before WW2!

OH, yes-- for anyone who may "CHOOSE" to miss my sarcasm..... This post is absolutely DRIPPING with it!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Referencing the OP on this thread related to Requiring "BRACELETS" as a safety feature so unauthorized folks can't make my gun fire----

Just tattoo the gun's serial number onto my forearm with a special magnetic ink and have the gun set up to "read" this magnetic signal or it won't fire.

The tattooed numbers worked so well for the Jews during and before WW2!

OH, yes-- for anyone who may "CHOOSE" to miss my sarcasm..... This post is absolutely DRIPPING with it!
    They can tattoo me only AFTER I give them an acute case of lead poisoning with a high speed injection.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Centurion
    The "bracelets" referenced COULD be seized or stolen--- the tattoo IS secure--- Well, at least until someone else tattoos the same serial number onto a different forearm!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Banned
    here's an experiment:

Place bracelet on Holder ... place cement in his pants

Have him go to the area near the Marina Trench. Have gun on boat deck...shooting off rounds to test bracelet (gun stays on deck, no need to waste a perfectly good gun)...toss Holden (and bracelet) overboard...see how long it takes for gun not to function anymore (bracelet safety test)..no need to repeat; all testing needed is completed.