Thread: New TShirt

New TShirt

Hi guys, my new t-shirt came in today and is sure to get some attention. I got this shirt for 2 reasons 1) because I live in a majority black area and eveyday I hear "its cuz black huh" and in my head looking at them and the cop im thinking no...its because your going 30 mph over and blaring your music on a college campus and big one here!!!!!!!!wait for it.... To make every anti gun nut around me go insane, it should be fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	11447
    Last edited by Glocklover20; 04-07-2014 at 08:05 PM.
    Criminals donít open carry, most donít wear holsters, none care that you have a No Gun sign up. Good job to all stores who posts signs, all of you have opened yourself to criminals. They now know that you are weak and they will have no resistance in your place of business.

Banned
    I like how you linked our RKBA to expand the meaning to include civil rights and I have a sense of humor ... but many may find it offensive linking it to a color.

Quote Originally Posted by Glocklover20 View Post
    Hi guys, my new t-shirt came in today and is sure to get some attention. I got this shirt for 2 reasons 1) because I live in a majority black area and eveyday I hear "its cuz black huh" and in my head looking at them and the cop im thinking no...its because your going 30 mph over and blaring your music on a college campus and big one here!!!!!!!!wait for it.... To make every anti gun nut around me go insane, it should be fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	11447
    I've considered getting one of those shirts since I saw Mr. Colion Noir wear one in a video (Colion Noir IS a black man, so the double-meaning is especially pronounced in his case). I just haven't gone through with it.

Good idea. If nothing else, this should make a few people stop and really THINK about the issue instead of accepting orders like good little sheep.

Still, seeing as an "It 's because I'm brown, isn't it?" shirt with an AK is not likely to make as much sense, you've inspired me to go ahead with buying it.
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 04-07-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

ďLife, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.Ē - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

I really like the shirt fits well it is preshrunk cotten. So far ive had great responses from every one, most just laugh but some actually asked about it. I got it from tacticaltshirts.com
    Criminals donít open carry, most donít wear holsters, none care that you have a No Gun sign up. Good job to all stores who posts signs, all of you have opened yourself to criminals. They now know that you are weak and they will have no resistance in your place of business.