Thread: Gun Bracelet???

Gun Bracelet???

So, Eric Holder is wanting to pass a law for all gun owners to wear a bracelet before a gun can be fired???? This can actually hurt them more than help if you think it about it. The thugs and criminals will know who is packing and who is not...could save make the libtards realize that guns are a good thing when they keep getting mugged every other week.

Quote Originally Posted by dad2ze View Post
    So, Eric Holder is wanting to pass a law for all gun owners to wear a bracelet before a gun can be fired???? This can actually hurt them more than help if you think it about it. The thugs and criminals will know who is packing and who is not...could save make the libtards realize that guns are a good thing when they keep getting mugged every other week.
    uh, don't you feel if you are OC'g, the thugs and criminals will already know who is packing? you know just say'g...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    uh, don't you feel if you are OC'g, the thugs and criminals will already know who is packing? you know just say'g...

ipse
    No. It's a proven fact that those without the Tactical Advantage™ are immediately shot first by the nearest criminals.

Get with the program, bro.

even if i walk up and shake hands with the bad guys and thugs and introduce myself?
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    No. It's a proven fact that those without the Tactical Advantage™ are immediately shot first by the nearest criminals.

Get with the program, bro.
    LOL. Bob Munden, considered to be one of the fastest/accurate fast draw artist ALWAYS drew from a concealed position.

A bracelet? Why not a big, yellow star patch to wear on your clothing?

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post

ipse
    I totally feel you but according to Holder everyone who carries will wear one and will have to wear for the gun to work. I think it's silly and will never pass but again this is what the libs will do to try and stop us gun owners.

I saw him on TV this morning and he said something about wanting to respect everyone's 2A right and I told my kids he didn't finish his sentence.
    It should have ended with "as long as we can control how they do it."
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Well.....it all depends on what the bracelet looks like, would it not. I mean, if it is some utilitarian looking thing, vs. bling.....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I only want one if it screams "TEAM OBAMA!!!!!!1!!1one" at everyone who looks at it.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Freedom View Post
    LOL. Bob Munden, considered to be one of the fastest/accurate fast draw artist ALWAYS drew from a concealed position.
    YUP; that thar is one sneekie concealed rig he is using

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...284CF05E6F4D67

But yet it's so wrong to have an ID to vote