• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Bracelet???

dad2ze

So, Eric Holder is wanting to pass a law for all gun owners to wear a bracelet before a gun can be fired???? This can actually hurt them more than help if you think it about it. The thugs and criminals will know who is packing and who is not...could save make the libtards realize that guns are a good thing when they keep getting mugged every other week.

solus

So, Eric Holder is wanting to pass a law for all gun owners to wear a bracelet before a gun can be fired???? This can actually hurt them more than help if you think it about it. The thugs and criminals will know who is packing and who is not...could save make the libtards realize that guns are a good thing when they keep getting mugged every other week.

uh, don't you feel if you are OC'g, the thugs and criminals will already know who is packing? you know just say'g...

ipse

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
uh, don't you feel if you are OC'g, the thugs and criminals will already know who is packing? you know just say'g...

ipse

No. It's a proven fact that those without the Tactical Advantage™ are immediately shot first by the nearest criminals.

Get with the program, bro.

solus

even if i walk up and shake hands with the bad guys and thugs and introduce myself?

OC Freedom

No. It's a proven fact that those without the Tactical Advantage™ are immediately shot first by the nearest criminals.

Get with the program, bro.

LOL. Bob Munden, considered to be one of the fastest/accurate fast draw artist ALWAYS drew from a concealed position.;)

dad2ze

ipse

I totally feel you but according to Holder everyone who carries will wear one and will have to wear for the gun to work. I think it's silly and will never pass but again this is what the libs will do to try and stop us gun owners.

ron73440

I saw him on TV this morning and he said something about wanting to respect everyone's 2A right and I told my kids he didn't finish his sentence.
It should have ended with "as long as we can control how they do it."

OC for ME

Well.....it all depends on what the bracelet looks like, would it not. I mean, if it is some utilitarian looking thing, vs. bling.....:rolleyes: