Thread: And now Camp Lejeune. Marine shoots, kills colleague at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

And now Camp Lejeune. Marine shoots, kills colleague at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

"A Marine who was standing post at the main gate of Camp Lejeune in North Carolina opened fire on a fellow Marine inside the guard building, killing him. [ ... ]Capt. Joshua Smith, the deputy director of public affairs for the base, said ... “The situation was very quickly deemed to be neither a terrorist event nor an active shooter situation.”"

G00gle Real time coverage

“It is being ruled an isolated incident,” said Smith, who stressed that the shooting is not being considered an act of terrorism.

Not an active shooter and not terrorism, then what? As the next shoe drops from the military-millipede, clomp, clomp, clomp...

Remember, 22 killed not in action every day.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-09-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

The South
    I was a young Navy Corpsman stationed at Camp Lejeune in happier days although I had no idea they were pumping my body full of 70 of the worst cancer causing agents known to man for some 30+ years through the water system and contaminated water. The Marines, Naval personnel, and civilians stationed and working on that base have more to fear from the water and off gassing of the contaminates still in the ground than they do one lone shooter.

The water at Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune, N.C. has killed more people since 1954 than all people killed by law abiding Americans protecting themselves from felonious criminals in the past 100 years. Some 1,000,000 men, women, and children were exposed that contaminated water and for five years the Marine Corps knew the water was contaminated and still pumped it into the day care center, school, hospital, barracks, and a multitude of other buildings and areas on base.

Here's the latest article on the subject. If you know anyone who was stationed at Camp Lejeune from 1954 to at least 1990, please inform them of the water contamination. They might already know but many I see with Marine Corps stickers on their vehicles and who are older like myself are not aware of the water contamination and the affect it has on the human body.

New Camp Lejeune documents come to light

"Camp Lejeune's drinking water was contaminated for 30 years or more ending in 1987 with a stew of cancer-causing chemicals. Scientists believe up to 1 million people were exposed to the water, including up to 20,000 Floridians who formerly lived on the base."
    Last edited by Tony_B; 04-09-2014 at 01:10 PM.
    (This is not to be construed as legal advice. If you need legal advice seek the services of an attorney.)

White Oak Plantation
    Just heard on the radio that it was likely a accident.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare