Thread: Have you guys seen this???

Exclamation Have you guys seen this???

From http://www.tpnn.com/2014/04/08/dem-m...e-cops-killer/

Democrat Mayor Dana Outlaw of New Bern, North Carolina, has made his priorities very clear.

In a shocking move that is sure to disgust those who value law and order and the sacrifices made by police officers across the country, Mayor Outlaw has opted to cancel the memorial held for slain police officer Alexander Thalmann and, instead, attend the funeral of the convicted felon who murdered the police officer.
    Can you say RECALL TIME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    *sarcastic voice* Now Sheldon......you know that the officer was probably at fault. I mean he probably deserved it, right?

Pieces of Sh1t like this Mayor need a boot in their azz. It pisses me off that the way the government treats public safety sometimes is absurd. I had a lady at a fast food place tell me that I (being a fireman) didnt deserve or need a discount. I didn't ask for one but that was the first thing she said before I ordered my food. I told I didn't come for a discount just to eat. The police officer who had already ordered chimed in. He asked why and she said that we didnt do anything and he replied with "Well if this place catches on fire I guess I can shoot the fire out with my bullets. I hope you dont have a fire and get stuck inside because I want save you." She said "well i guess i can give him a discount" He replied with "Tell ya what, cancel my order and don't worry about my officers coming in ever again."

This mayor better start looking a new job. Maybe the NAACP is hiring.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dad2ze View Post
    *sarcastic voice* Now Sheldon......you know that the officer was probably at fault. I mean he probably deserved it, right?

Pieces of Sh1t like this Mayor need a boot in their azz. It pisses me off that the way the government treats public safety sometimes is absurd. I had a lady at a fast food place tell me that I (being a fireman) didnt deserve or need a discount. I didn't ask for one but that was the first thing she said before I ordered my food. I told I didn't come for a discount just to eat. The police officer who had already ordered chimed in. He asked why and she said that we didnt do anything and he replied with "Well if this place catches on fire I guess I can shoot the fire out with my bullets. I hope you dont have a fire and get stuck inside because I want save you." She said "well i guess i can give him a discount" He replied with "Tell ya what, cancel my order and don't worry about my officers coming in ever again."

This mayor better start looking a new job. Maybe the NAACP is hiring.....
    Ha! Shoot bullets at a fire. My old man was a chief ... he brought me into the fires when I was a kid.

Neither firemen or cops should get any discounts though....but I guess if companies want to toss their money away, its up to them but I think that public policy should discourage the practice of them accepting.

I put out more fires than most firemen on the job for 20 yrs .... they don't go into fires like they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Ha! Shoot bullets at a fire. My old man was a chief ... he brought me into the fires when I was a kid.

Neither firemen or cops should get any discounts though....but I guess if companies want to toss their money away, its up to them but I think that public policy should discourage the practice of them accepting.

I put out more fires than most firemen on the job for 20 yrs .... they don't go into fires like they used to.
    I NEVER EVER EVER ask for a discount. They have tried sometimes and I have denied but most places that do give discounts, it's because it's policy. That's awesome you fought fire with your dad. I wish I could go back and do it but injury put me out at an early age. I had a GREAT 9 years and made friends that will last a lifetime. You're right....they don't fight fire like they used to. The don't fight fire the way I did when I first got out of the academy. I hope that in the next few years I can run for city council where I live and try to bring more awareness toward public safety and get corrupt losers out like this dude.

Stay safe my friend!!!!