• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Have you guys seen this???

Sheldon

From http://www.tpnn.com/2014/04/08/dem-...e-officer-attends-funeral-of-the-cops-killer/
Dana-Outlaw.jpg

Democrat Mayor Dana Outlaw of New Bern, North Carolina, has made his priorities very clear.

In a shocking move that is sure to disgust those who value law and order and the sacrifices made by police officers across the country, Mayor Outlaw has opted to cancel the memorial held for slain police officer Alexander Thalmann and, instead, attend the funeral of the convicted felon who murdered the police officer.

Can you say RECALL TIME!!!

dad2ze

*sarcastic voice* Now Sheldon......you know that the officer was probably at fault. I mean he probably deserved it, right?

Pieces of Sh1t like this Mayor need a boot in their azz. It pisses me off that the way the government treats public safety sometimes is absurd. I had a lady at a fast food place tell me that I (being a fireman) didnt deserve or need a discount. I didn't ask for one but that was the first thing she said before I ordered my food. I told I didn't come for a discount just to eat. The police officer who had already ordered chimed in. He asked why and she said that we didnt do anything and he replied with "Well if this place catches on fire I guess I can shoot the fire out with my bullets. I hope you dont have a fire and get stuck inside because I want save you." She said "well i guess i can give him a discount" He replied with "Tell ya what, cancel my order and don't worry about my officers coming in ever again."

This mayor better start looking a new job. Maybe the NAACP is hiring.....

davidmcbeth

Banned
*sarcastic voice* Now Sheldon......you know that the officer was probably at fault. I mean he probably deserved it, right?

Pieces of Sh1t like this Mayor need a boot in their azz. It pisses me off that the way the government treats public safety sometimes is absurd. I had a lady at a fast food place tell me that I (being a fireman) didnt deserve or need a discount. I didn't ask for one but that was the first thing she said before I ordered my food. I told I didn't come for a discount just to eat. The police officer who had already ordered chimed in. He asked why and she said that we didnt do anything and he replied with "Well if this place catches on fire I guess I can shoot the fire out with my bullets. I hope you dont have a fire and get stuck inside because I want save you." She said "well i guess i can give him a discount" He replied with "Tell ya what, cancel my order and don't worry about my officers coming in ever again."

This mayor better start looking a new job. Maybe the NAACP is hiring.....

Ha! Shoot bullets at a fire. My old man was a chief ... he brought me into the fires when I was a kid.

Neither firemen or cops should get any discounts though....but I guess if companies want to toss their money away, its up to them but I think that public policy should discourage the practice of them accepting.

I put out more fires than most firemen on the job for 20 yrs .... they don't go into fires like they used to.

dad2ze

Ha! Shoot bullets at a fire. My old man was a chief ... he brought me into the fires when I was a kid.

Neither firemen or cops should get any discounts though....but I guess if companies want to toss their money away, its up to them but I think that public policy should discourage the practice of them accepting.

I put out more fires than most firemen on the job for 20 yrs .... they don't go into fires like they used to.

I NEVER EVER EVER ask for a discount. They have tried sometimes and I have denied but most places that do give discounts, it's because it's policy. That's awesome you fought fire with your dad. I wish I could go back and do it but injury put me out at an early age. I had a GREAT 9 years and made friends that will last a lifetime. You're right....they don't fight fire like they used to. The don't fight fire the way I did when I first got out of the academy. I hope that in the next few years I can run for city council where I live and try to bring more awareness toward public safety and get corrupt losers out like this dude.

Stay safe my friend!!!!