Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: video from nevada ranchers

video from nevada ranchers

Last edited by onus; 04-10-2014 at 08:07 PM.

A citizen intimidation/compliance exercise gone wrong.

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...jfx1rGNbqKYzLM
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-10-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Are those federal officers ?

? Anyone else see that dude get in the officers face then kick the dog?

Yea good video. Shows how it started.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    Wow. I just saw this video on fox news. Guess what they left out? They really left out the dude in the plaid shirt getting in the officers face then kicking the dog..they convientantly left that portion out and only showed them sparking the tasers.

Dirty.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

You're a ******* idiot. Everyone sees the same ******* video, Primus. Don't come in here and act like you're pointing something out to us that we've missed. You're an apologist - you are here to scan the video and try to find justification, any justification, for the officer's actions. The fact of the matter is they aren't justified in being there in the first place! I posted a video of this incident in the main thread on this ordeal.
    Advocate freedom please

which video and at what time ?

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    You're a ******* cop, Primus.
    fixed it for you

which video and at what time ?
    Very first video. The first 10 seconds or so. You see the guy with the plaid shirt walk past the guy with the dog towards the other officer telling at him. The dog jumps up because he's walking at the officer so he kicks the dog in the face. Also a short time later in the video the same man in plaid is literally being held back from charging the officers.

You're a ******* idiot. Everyone sees the same ******* video, Primus. Don't come in here and act like you're pointing something out to us that we've missed. You're an apologist - you are here to scan the video and try to find justification, any justification, for the officer's actions. The fact of the matter is they aren't justified in being there in the first place! I posted a video of this incident in the main thread on this ordeal.
    Oh I see. So you saw the same dude go at the officer and kick the dog? But get pissed when I point that out?

That makes me an apologist?

Your little tantrum just now was cute.

Are those federal officers ?
    Yup. Teeth of the toothless tyrant. MOLON LABE puppy-mommy

Oh I see. So you saw the same dude go at the officer and kick the dog? But get pissed when I point that out?

That makes me an apologist?

Your little tantrum just now was cute.

I specifically stated what makes you an apologist.
    Your question is either a show of denial or a diversion.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 04-10-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    Advocate freedom please

Wow. I just saw this video on fox news. Guess what they left out? They really left out the dude in the plaid shirt getting in the officers face then kicking the dog..they convientantly left that portion out and only showed them sparking the tasers.

Dirty.

Isn't that something. They conveniently left out the part where the nice officers threw a 57-year-old woman to the ground as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Yup. Teeth of the toothless tyrant. MOLON LABE puppy-mommy

I specifically stated what makes you an apologist.
    Your question is either a show of denial or a diversion.
    Its neither nor. What is there to apologize for? The citizen were screaming at the officers. Were they yelling? Other then "get back"? Then that some kid decides he wants to go towards the officer? And boot a dog. They didn't even arrest him for it. Looked like restraint to me.

This clearly wasn't some people peacefully protesting and exceeding their 1a rights. They are screaming and swearing at officers and blocking a road.

Failing to see what I need to apologize for.....

Its neither nor. What is there to apologize for? The citizen were screaming at the officers. Were they yelling? Other then "get back"? Then that some kid decides he wants to go towards the officer? And boot a dog. They didn't even arrest him for it. Looked like restraint to me.

This clearly wasn't some people peacefully protesting and exceeding their 1a rights. They are screaming and swearing at officers and blocking a road.

What makes you think they should have been peaceful in this regard? It appeared to me those folks were meeting force on force and your knights in shining armor got their azz handed to them. And, those disrespectful peons didn't even have dogs, firearms, and tazers at their disposal.

I specifically stated what makes you an apologist. Your new questions are either a show of denial or a diversion.

You enter every thread with an agenda to defend the actions of anyone on government payroll. You can start by apologizing for that. Like I said - you scan videos and articles for any shred of potential justification of the government's or government's agent's actions and you get so excited you almost piss yourself when you think you've found something.

I had hope for this to change, but it hasn't. You've just learned to control it enough as to avoid the outright blatant lying and libel that you started with here on these forums.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 04-10-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    Advocate freedom please

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Hey those officers were just following orders.......
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

What I saw is the man talking to a police officer at arms length and the police dog lunged and made a furtive movement at the man whereby the man used his leg and foot in self defense.
    Last edited by onus; 04-10-2014 at 11:00 PM.

To begin with, why were the Federal Agents at the loaction.

You also miss the arrivals of both parties at the scene, which from the description given on camera, had the police using aggressive tactics in an attempt to cowtow the people. This tactic backfired and the officers in the end, made a dash to leave(you see an officer running at the end)

Why they did not arrest the man who automatically kicked at the lunging animal is obvious, they had no grounds to be there, let alone justify the dog lunging at a civilian. As a side note to that, they should not have brought the dogs to the situation, it is far to stressful and the chances that one of the dogs would do something out of the ordinary is way to high, as the video shows.

And again, I did not see any guns on the civilians. They did not begin agressive behavior AND they are not trained law enforcement. The LEO's should have pulled back prior to resorting to violence due to the fact that the crowd was unarmed and other then yelling, was not aggressive, until they were attacked.

Also notice how none of the people the LEO's tazed were arrested? Why taze someone and not arrest them? Oh, right, no grounds to be there, let alone taze people.

He's not asking for an APOLOGY.
    He is, very rightly IMO, calling you an APOLOGIST for the actions of these costumed thugs.
    You will trip over yourself to defend the actions of the thugs while attempting to disparage the citizens.

From Dictionary.com:
    ap·o·lo·gi·a [ap-uh-loh-jee-uh]
    noun
    1. an apology, as in defense or justification of a belief, idea, etc.
    2. Literature. a work written as an explanation or justification of one's motives, convictions, or acts.

Where is Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi?

Federal charges against him were dropped and dismissed for the Supremacy Clause and untimely prosecution.

What I saw is the man talking to a police officer at arms length and the police dog lunged and made a furtive movement at the man whereby the man used his leg and foot in self defense.
    I also feel Primas will side 99% of the time with fellow officers, it is part of the training to see things through "cop eyes" and conform to the "blue line". I don't blame him for it as it was part of his training. I commend him for having the balls to post on here for everyone to see the effectivness of his training.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast