• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

video from nevada ranchers

onus

[video=youtube;bKNx3mBSAxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKNx3mBSAxE[/video]

Last edited:

onus

[video=youtube;LhJ6H9vlEDA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA#t=18[/video]

Primus

? Anyone else see that dude get in the officers face then kick the dog?

Yea good video. Shows how it started.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

[video=youtube;bKNx3mBSAxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKNx3mBSAxE[/video]

Wow. I just saw this video on fox news. Guess what they left out? They really left out the dude in the plaid shirt getting in the officers face then kicking the dog..they convientantly left that portion out and only showed them sparking the tasers.

Dirty.

FreeInAZ

be5uqera.jpg

stealthyeliminator

? Anyone else see that dude get in the officers face then kick the dog?

Yea good video. Shows how it started.

You're a ******* idiot. Everyone sees the same ******* video, Primus. Don't come in here and act like you're pointing something out to us that we've missed. You're an apologist - you are here to scan the video and try to find justification, any justification, for the officer's actions. The fact of the matter is they aren't justified in being there in the first place! I posted a video of this incident in the main thread on this ordeal.

Primus

which video and at what time ?

Very first video. The first 10 seconds or so. You see the guy with the plaid shirt walk past the guy with the dog towards the other officer telling at him. The dog jumps up because he's walking at the officer so he kicks the dog in the face. Also a short time later in the video the same man in plaid is literally being held back from charging the officers.

Primus

You're a ******* idiot. Everyone sees the same ******* video, Primus. Don't come in here and act like you're pointing something out to us that we've missed. You're an apologist - you are here to scan the video and try to find justification, any justification, for the officer's actions. The fact of the matter is they aren't justified in being there in the first place! I posted a video of this incident in the main thread on this ordeal.

Oh I see. So you saw the same dude go at the officer and kick the dog? But get pissed when I point that out?

That makes me an apologist?

Your little tantrum just now was cute. :)

stealthyeliminator

Oh I see. So you saw the same dude go at the officer and kick the dog? But get pissed when I point that out?

That makes me an apologist?

Your little tantrum just now was cute. :)

I specifically stated what makes you an apologist.
Your question is either a show of denial or a diversion.

Last edited:

SpringerXDacp

Wow. I just saw this video on fox news. Guess what they left out? They really left out the dude in the plaid shirt getting in the officers face then kicking the dog..they convientantly left that portion out and only showed them sparking the tasers.

Dirty.

Isn't that something. They conveniently left out the part where the nice officers threw a 57-year-old woman to the ground as well.

Primus

I specifically stated what makes you an apologist.
Your question is either a show of denial or a diversion.

Its neither nor. What is there to apologize for? The citizen were screaming at the officers. Were they yelling? Other then "get back"? Then that some kid decides he wants to go towards the officer? And boot a dog. They didn't even arrest him for it. Looked like restraint to me.

This clearly wasn't some people peacefully protesting and exceeding their 1a rights. They are screaming and swearing at officers and blocking a road.

Failing to see what I need to apologize for.....

SpringerXDacp

Its neither nor. What is there to apologize for? The citizen were screaming at the officers. Were they yelling? Other then "get back"? Then that some kid decides he wants to go towards the officer? And boot a dog. They didn't even arrest him for it. Looked like restraint to me.

This clearly wasn't some people peacefully protesting and exceeding their 1a rights. They are screaming and swearing at officers and blocking a road.

What makes you think they should have been peaceful in this regard? It appeared to me those folks were meeting force on force and your knights in shining armor got their azz handed to them. And, those disrespectful peons didn't even have dogs, firearms, and tazers at their disposal.

stealthyeliminator

I specifically stated what makes you an apologist. Your new questions are either a show of denial or a diversion.

You enter every thread with an agenda to defend the actions of anyone on government payroll. You can start by apologizing for that. Like I said - you scan videos and articles for any shred of potential justification of the government's or government's agent's actions and you get so excited you almost piss yourself when you think you've found something.

I had hope for this to change, but it hasn't. You've just learned to control it enough as to avoid the outright blatant lying and libel that you started with here on these forums.

Last edited:

onus

What I saw is the man talking to a police officer at arms length and the police dog lunged and made a furtive movement at the man whereby the man used his leg and foot in self defense.

Last edited:

45 Fan

To begin with, why were the Federal Agents at the loaction.

You also miss the arrivals of both parties at the scene, which from the description given on camera, had the police using aggressive tactics in an attempt to cowtow the people. This tactic backfired and the officers in the end, made a dash to leave(you see an officer running at the end)

Why they did not arrest the man who automatically kicked at the lunging animal is obvious, they had no grounds to be there, let alone justify the dog lunging at a civilian. As a side note to that, they should not have brought the dogs to the situation, it is far to stressful and the chances that one of the dogs would do something out of the ordinary is way to high, as the video shows.

And again, I did not see any guns on the civilians. They did not begin agressive behavior AND they are not trained law enforcement. The LEO's should have pulled back prior to resorting to violence due to the fact that the crowd was unarmed and other then yelling, was not aggressive, until they were attacked.

Also notice how none of the people the LEO's tazed were arrested? Why taze someone and not arrest them? Oh, right, no grounds to be there, let alone taze people.