• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is why I don't trust law enforcement

AZRobert

Tosh.0 assistant producer is shot and killed by LA county sheriffs, knife attack victim is shot by sheriffs, actual suspect is subdued without being shot.

http://www.thewrap.com/tosh-0-producer-mistakenly-shot-killed-los-angeles-sheriff-deputy
http://www.loscerritosnews.net/2014...im-in-bloody-west-hollywood-apartment-attack/

I don't understand what seems to be a trend in law enforcement where they are more worried about their own safety than the safety of the public whom they are supposed to serve. I don't have words to express the disgust, disappointment and overall angst I get when I read news stories like these. Why is it okay for police to act in a manner like this? I'm willing to bet all 3 deputies will be found to have committed no wrong doing. Even though they shot and killed a completely innocent guy and shot a victim they were supposed to be saving.

:banghead::banghead:

Tony_B

Already a thread on this in the social lounge ...

This seems to be the most appropriate place for such a thread. It's current news and certainly falls within the alert category. Maybe the admins could merge the other thread into this one?

Many police officers today, especially the younger ones, have an "US AGAINST THEM" mentality and this pattern of thought doesn't come from nowhere. It's taught to them in their training at either the police academies or is put into their heads by colleagues much like hazing is performed in high school and college sports.

Now most here don't know that I was the victim of an attack by the University of South Alabama Campus Police Department for no reason whatsoever back in 1996 in Mobile, Alabama. The City of Mobile Police Department and one of its officers got sucked unwittingly into a criminal conspiracy based upon lies and criminally negligent malfeasance, but soon learned of it through the city's hostage negotiator some hours later (I was being held, and was the, hostage in my own home by the City's SWAT team) when I suggested to the negotiator that one of the officers claiming I committed some crime go wake up a judge and SWEAR UNDER OATH that I committed some crime I would then exit the safety of my own home to "talk to them outside." They of course had no intention of merely talking and once a real warrant was obtain albeit based upon perjured testimony, I did leave my home only to be choked nearly unconscious or killed by a member of the City's SWAT team before he patting me down. I had followed every order they gave upon exiting without hesitation.

Sgt. Gerald Malone, formerly of the University of South Alabama Police Department actually created a forged warrant signing a judge's name\signature to said forged document without consulting that judge and then tried to pass it off as legitimate. He actually told the hostage negotiator that, and I quote, "We can trick him out."
Thank God the City of Mobile's Police Department hostage negotiator at the time (a seemingly honorable and decent man as I remember him which might sound odd coming from an innocent man in my previously untenable position) was familiar with that judge's signature and recognized something was amiss. It was just a continuation of what I had been subject to by the USA campus security and their officers that evening and he saw then that the City had been duped and lied to and that just maybe what I had been telling him over the previous four hours was in fact the truth and that I had committed no crime worthy of having my home surrounded by their SWAT team with a sniper itching to take a head shot and put this freedom minded, Inalienable Rights demanding man down in an eternal sense.

While not all police officers or sheriff's deputies are 'bad' or corrupt, the problem arises when the good and honest officers attempt to do the right thing when they see corruption or criminal behavior among their own ranks. In most cases those honorable and decent men are ostracized by their fellow officers, many times are deliberately put in harms way, or are left to their own devices and wits when they come into contact with a felonious criminal or situation where they need immediate backup but that backup is very, very slow to arrive if it arrives at all or in time.

So instead of having to suffer through such behavior and isolation they remain silent and do not cross that unspoken (publicly anyway) "blue line" everyone is all too familiar with as the phrase is characterized and labeled. I can count on one hand the good, decent, and honorable officers I've encountered over the years. Changes are being made with the City of Mobile Police Department as this is being written. Not sure what is going on on campus as long as they remain on campus.

Even after my unfortunate experiences with this one department, I realize they caught pulled into a bad situation through the lies and fabrications of another department and while I was furious and deeply depressed after this event for at least a couple of years afterward seeing how Due Process had been dispensed with and saw nothing but corruption around me, I have recently praised this same department (City of Mobile Police Department) and at least two of its officers for their professionalism while going about my private business while grocery shopping and open carrying at the same time. Two separate officers from this department most assuredly saw me open carrying but not being a nutjob and comporting myself as the professional that I am, I completed my shopping unmolested, and left arriving home safely.

Of all people who would have an axe to grind with the police it would be me, but now with time passed I can separate my emotions from the reality that I see around me today. I believe the City has trained their officers on open carry laws as has the sheriff's department. I hope that all of the officers in both departments, if faced with a situation where they see corruption and wrong doing among their ranks, have the intestinal fortitude to report it and see that the law is respected and applied equally to all including those in their departments.

This should demonstrate that I am an honorable man myself even those previous bad experiences would not stop me from praising an officer if I see acting in a professional manner deserving of such praise publicly along with the department they serve within. I would like to see the "US AGAINST THEM" mentality dispensed with but keep in mind the type of people these officers have to deal with on a daily basis. Most are repeat offenders and felons at that notwithstanding my disdain for money making operations like check points and ticket quotas (if the latter exist) which are little more than revenue generating schemes.

It's my hope that the apparent positive change I see locally will continue and the officers receive all proper training on the Inalienable Rights that we Americans possess as a result of our Creator and not the result of some privilege given us by a group of men claiming authority over the populace because they are holding government offices. For some, government has become their God and every edict issued from it their dogma.

You can read about my experiences cited above here if you're interested and just in case you might have some questions as to why a SWAT team had surrounded my home.

1. Mobile Man Sues USA and City Police for Violating His Civil Rights

2. Mobile Man Sues USA and City Police: An Update

EDIT: I'd swear I had some spelling virus. Edited for spelling and clarification.

Last edited:

Tony_B

Here's a reason some dislike the police.

The shooting of harmless dogs by an officer didn't go without being addressed. However, the officer should have been fired.

Anyone, regardless of uniform or station in life, who thinks that they can just shoot dogs who are in their own yard doing what dogs do has anger or other behavior management issues.
See article here: http://www.wkrg.com/story/25227556/officer-facing-action-after-shooting-dog

My dog passed about a year ago and I often worried about just such a situation. I often wondered whether I would shoot back in defense of home and property and am glad I didn't have to make that choice. I hope the trend continues at least for me. I've had enough of this type of rogue behavior and harassment in my life by cops for a dozen people's lifetime. And for no good reason other than possibly my political views regarding freedom and my Inalienable Rights. I do not possess "civil rights" notwithstanding what others think or write.

People are calling me sir now at this stage in life so I guess I look my age or older. I know they are being respectful and it's kind and polite of them. They were brought up by right by good parents, but I hope that means everyone at all stations and in any type of uniform can see that I am not a threat, but an asset to the community I inhabit. That all open carriers of sound mind and proper self-control are an asset to their communities.

I also hope that even an officer if he (or she) should find himself in a bad situation, God forbid, where there are none present but an open carrier and himself would have the cognizant ability to utilize the services of that civilian willing to defend his life and those around him until other assistance were to arrive. That's why we open carry isn't it?

Open carriers aren't felons or criminals, as the latter don't open carry or make it known they are armed until they commit some act of violence upon innocents. I also believe that most open carriers, at least the older ones, are veterans with firearms training that would rival most police departments. I know the Marine Corps taught this former Navy Corpsman ("Doc") well in the use of small arms, machine guns, hand grenades, and mortars. This "doc" sure had fun at the range and hand grenade pit although my hands always got a little sweaty handling the hand grenades. Thankfully there are no hand grenades near me, I hope.

Anyway, the American people and open carriers specifically are not anyone's enemy, but international banking and mafia cartels would have you believe we were. Freedom minded people are always a threat to the greedy bastards who would put every human in a pen if possible, but that's essentially what we have in America today; an open range prison where the prisoners pay for their own imprisonment through a variety of taxes, inflation, mortgages, etc. Why put people in prison or in camps when they will work without question and make you wealthy paying your outrageous usury whether it's obvious to them or not? Never mind that the Bible condemns usury and says that those who practice it should be put to death.

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.
If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things,
And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife,
Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,
Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him
" --Ezekial 18:4-13, KJV.

It's almost as though Ezekial has painted a picture of present day America where corruption has been created by the international bankers and mafia cartels which runs through the governmental offices of all three branches, state and federal levels, like the blood that runs through our arteries and veins. The banking cartels make the laws in every country, not the elected government officials contrary to popular belief. That's not to say I think wealth earned honestly is a bad thing. I wish such prosperity upon all of my countrymen if earned honestly. It's the foreign banking interests that have ruined America that I despise, and who are responsible for the division in America between its de jure government and the people that government is supposed to protect. Instead they protect multinational corporations and the banking mafia.

This is why we see stories of harmless dogs getting shot in their own yards by those who took an oath to protect and serve, not kill and destroy. Such a violent mindset trickles down from very top to the very bottom. The primary tool for such indoctrination is the television and media of all kinds for they control those outlets of propaganda.

3492208_G.jpg

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Federal Prosecutors need to get involved in these vile acts committed by Government criminals against it citizens..

18 U.S.C. section 241 and 242

Section 241- Conspiracy against rights

Section 242- Deprivation of rights under color of law

Where are the prosecutors?

My .02

CCJ

sudden valley gunner

Federal Prosecutors need to get involved in these vile acts committed by Government criminals against it citizens..

18 U.S.C. section 241 and 242

Section 241- Conspiracy against rights

Section 242- Deprivation of rights under color of law

Where are the prosecutors?

My .02

CCJ

They have very little desire to attack those they have a symbiotic parasitical relationship with.

Shovelhead

I guess he forgot to put on his uniform before he came out the door...

Attachments

• victim_tshirt.jpg
    victim_tshirt.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 78