• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Possible new meeting...

FMJ 911

I've been thinking about starting a new meeting. Since I work Swingshift, getting up early for the "Normal" meetings is a tad difficult. So I had an idea about starting a new meeting around Everett/Marysville/Snohomish area and have it at Noon or so. This could be the 4th Saturday meet or maybe a North-End substitution for the 2nd Saturday meetings. Just trying to gather ideas here, I wanna get some traction on this.

FMJ 911

I'm looking for ideas!

Who knows, maybe I can have a 2nd Saturday and a 4th Sunday meeting!

Does anyone know of any good places to meet? Lyon's den has worked well, but I want some alternate locations if anyone knows of them.

()pen(arry

I keep not making it to the Bothell meet because it's ~30 minutes away from my apartment in Edmonds and I keep sleeping in too late to get ready and make it on time, or because I have to be somewhere at 11 and I don't want to be there for just 30 minutes. Something in the Edmonds/Mukilteo/Everett corridor would be swell. I just don't know the area well enough to have ideas (moved here last June).