• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GUN FIRST BUY (buy back)

papa bear

from what i read of the regulation. it appears to be addressing "selling", not buying.

thanks for the cite CCWINSTRUCTOR

anybody have more on this.

SOLUS, i think that law is what they use to make cemetery and libraries Defenseless zones. i think the state pre-emps the no carry rule.

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hindsight is 20/20. I wish now that I had the voice recorder on my phone running. Without a recording its just my word (and my friend's) against theirs. I was anticipating unwanted police interaction at some point during the trip, just not as soon as I turned onto the street where the event was being held. I wasn't about to start fumbling around for my phone at that point. If there is a next time I will be better prepared.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hindsight is 20/20. I wish now that I had the voice recorder on my phone running. Without a recording its just my word (and my friend's) against theirs. I was anticipating unwanted police interaction at some point during the trip, just not as soon as I turned onto the street where the event was being held. I wasn't about to start fumbling around for my phone at that point. If there is a next time I will be better prepared.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

yes, and remember ... how do you know when a gov't official is lying? Their lips are moving ... carry on!

papa bear

Sounds like someone needs to get the "permit" before the buyback and have some friends record from a distance.

not a bad idea. but my thought is that you don't need one to buy things in W-S. just to sell them.

wonder if they made the people selling the guns get a permit?