Thread: Federal Air Marshal resigns... Straw purchaser

Federal Air Marshal resigns... Straw purchaser

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...elling-scheme/

Cliff notes: Directory Robert Bray resigns under investigation that he used FAMS' FFL to receive/buy guns from SIG and pass them along to agency officials for personal use. Oh, and lots of innuendo of a cover-up, since this investigation has been going on for 4 months.

Federal Air Marshal director stepping down amid agency gun scheme probe

G00gle Real time coverage

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=de0169Xh5VhMvUM

Some apologists protest, "Don't throw the barrel out for one rotten apple." Well, it is becoming ever clearer that the whole barrel is rotten to the core (you decide which barrel).
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-11-2014 at 02:12 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    I want my assault rifle !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJLODyu8I

[Bray] is accused of using the agency’s federal firearms license and his relationship with gun manufacturer Sig Sauer to obtain discounted and free guns. He then provided them to high-up agency officials for their personal use,

Help me out Bray !

pew pew pew ...

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Nah can't be everyone knows there is just one bad apple! The barrel is fine!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

So the Director of the Federal Air Marshal service is violating federal gun distribution laws?
    I am sure the Eric Holder is going to get to the bottom of this in short order!

I love how the TSA lies and says a raid never happened. It was probably an 'HR policy action'.
    Every damn part of the Federal Government is lying to the people.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    They have an open door policy though .. come on in, we lie to everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    They have an open door policy though .. come on in, we lie to everyone..
    Strangely, I feel no outrage over his actions... I'm reserving my outrage for the possibility he will not be prosecuted to protect the "high ups". Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    Strangely, I feel no outrage over his actions... I'm reserving my outrage for the possibility he will not be prosecuted to protect the "high ups". Pax...
    Good point!

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

I have a hard time getting excited over criminal prosecution over non-aggressive actions.

Of course, I wouldn't say the same about a permanent bar on any sort of future "public" "service".

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    I have a hard time getting excited over criminal prosecution over non-aggressive actions.

Of course, I wouldn't say the same about a permanent bar on any sort of future "public" "service".
    I mostly feel the same way.

I do believe that most actions of the state are based on aggression. Also I doubt the state wouldn't prosecute us to protect our higher ups.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post

I don't get very excited either... when it's a private citizen. But when it's government corruption, well, that's something else.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    So the Director of the Federal Air Marshal service is violating federal gun distribution laws?
    I am sure the Eric Holder is going to get to the bottom of this in short order!

I love how the TSA lies and says a raid never happened. It was probably an 'HR policy action'.
    Oh yeah I'm sure Erica Holder will be jumping right on this.

I hope this rat bastard gets his butt handed to him to the tune of 20 years at least. He'll probably skate just as has happened to Erica and Fast and Furious and Hillary with Benghazi.

I reject this whole premise of a "straw purchase". a straw purchase is when you buy something for someone that can not legally buy it themselves.

case in point, if i buy beer for someone under 21 then that is a 'straw purchase". if i buy beer for a friend that is over 21 then that is not a straw purchase.

same as if i buy a hand gun for my son (over 30, clean record, good citizen). then that is not a straw purchase

beware of letting them get away with using terms like this to hang you.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.