• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Federal Air Marshal resigns... Straw purchaser

HPmatt

So the Director of the Federal Air Marshal service is violating federal gun distribution laws?
I am sure the Eric Holder is going to get to the bottom of this in short order!

I love how the TSA lies and says a raid never happened. It was probably an 'HR policy action'.
Every damn part of the Federal Government is lying to the people.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I have a hard time getting excited over criminal prosecution over non-aggressive actions.

Of course, I wouldn't say the same about a permanent bar on any sort of future "public" "service".

sudden valley gunner

I have a hard time getting excited over criminal prosecution over non-aggressive actions.

Of course, I wouldn't say the same about a permanent bar on any sort of future "public" "service".

I mostly feel the same way.

I do believe that most actions of the state are based on aggression. Also I doubt the state wouldn't prosecute us to protect our higher ups.

DaveT319

I don't get very excited either... when it's a private citizen. But when it's government corruption, well, that's something else.

noname762

So the Director of the Federal Air Marshal service is violating federal gun distribution laws?
I am sure the Eric Holder is going to get to the bottom of this in short order!

I love how the TSA lies and says a raid never happened. It was probably an 'HR policy action'.
Every damn part of the Federal Government is lying to the people.

Oh yeah I'm sure Erica Holder will be jumping right on this.

I hope this rat bastard gets his butt handed to him to the tune of 20 years at least. He'll probably skate just as has happened to Erica and Fast and Furious and Hillary with Benghazi.

papa bear

I reject this whole premise of a "straw purchase". a straw purchase is when you buy something for someone that can not legally buy it themselves.

case in point, if i buy beer for someone under 21 then that is a 'straw purchase". if i buy beer for a friend that is over 21 then that is not a straw purchase.

same as if i buy a hand gun for my son (over 30, clean record, good citizen). then that is not a straw purchase

beware of letting them get away with using terms like this to hang you.