• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Posted in Missouri events

kylemoul

Doing litter cleanup this Sunday at 12 noon on Ladue road, if it is not raining.
A few joined last time, including Marc himself. Very unfortunate he will not be there. This is in St Louis for anyone wondering.

Join if you want. If it raining I will reschedule. Can't have our babies getting wet and rusted on us.

Sorry for the double post, but I don't know if anyone reads Missouri Events page.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
No can do, getting on a plane to Cleveland for the week.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I hope you come up with some smart ass remark for the TSA. them bastards.

Though being cautious in the constitution free zones is wise, I am not known for holding my tongue :)

Me to TSA agent smoking outside "Did you hear that the TSA is responsible for having ended racism?"

TSA agent "No I never heard such a thing, where did you hear that?"

Me "no really, everyone hates the TSA equally"

GWB should be hung for treason thanks to the patriot act along with the republitards that pushed it through. Just another example of the truth, there is no party to represent the peoples interest anymore and all of them serve GOVERNMENT.

xdmcompact

I am about to post a lunch get together, what if we combine the litter clean up with a lunch get together say either next Saturday the 19th because Sunday is Easter or Sunday the 26th? Not sure if next weekend would work on either day because of Easter, up to you if you would want to do this.

kylemoul

I myself will be with the family celebrating Easter on the 19th and the next weekend will be crappie fishing at the lake. Then after that is spring turkey season but nothing is planned yet.

I can sure drop off some vests and bags if you are going to schedule something with everyone else.

kylemoul

I will be out doing litter cleanup the 17th. Fell free to join if anyone would like too.

About 1pm.

Last edited:

kylemoul

So when I was out doing litter cleanup, I talked to the guy mowing the grass at the church (the one that was in the background of our pictures by the first sign). He is the son-in-law of the lady who owns the church. We had a conversation for maybe 45 minutes. He said he was very pro CC, but did not mention OC (positive or negative). He even was watching the SB0656 about lowering the CCW age, teachers, and OC preemption.
Shot the ****, pretty nice guy.