Thread: BREAKING News InfoWars EXCLUSIVE. "BLM will cease operations" Sheriff Gillespie

BREAKING News InfoWars EXCLUSIVE. "BLM will cease operations" Sheriff Gillespie

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-cli...rk-co-sheriff/

InfoWars is not a particularly reliable source, but this is exclusively theirs.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-12-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Now lamestream ABCBS pick it up. "Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Feds"

Banned
    See, they went home ... they are not soldiers and are not willing to "take one for the team".

All should take note on how to address illegal gov't actions.

Do you REALLY think the feds have quit, for good? Or have they just pulled out to let things cool and are actively planning a lightning strike for later???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Do you REALLY think the feds have quit, for good? Or have they just pulled out to let things cool and are actively planning a lightning strike for later???
    If they come back ... people will feel emboldened to take further action ... IMO

Not wise to slink away and then come back ... they may win the battle but lose the war.

... lost the battle, lost the war. Sonia Dada 'Green Eyed Esther, old and grey ..."

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    [ ... ]Not wise to slink away and then come back ... they may win the battle but lose the war.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWprguppHGI

http://www.soniadada.com/albums/secr.../green2k4.html Lyrics

And my dear wife asks, "What's the matter?!" on hearing me sob thru this homage. Damn but this is good music.

Here's a direct link from the local news affiliate. The BLM was forced to basically return all the cattle back to the Bundy Ranch after the protestors would not be satisfied by the cattle being taken away and sold, even if they gave profits with Bundy. They also blocked the I15 here and caused it to be closed in both directions. Wow, so amazed at how people can pull together and rally and actually make a difference.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/252315...iven-bundy-blm

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    +1 These people didn't feel like they consented just by residing in the U.S. and the U.S. seemingly backed down.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    +1 These people didn't feel like they consented just by residing in the U.S. and the U.S. seemingly backed down.
    I guess once the public found out that they wanted to steal and kill Americans to give a solar farm to the Chinese then they figured that most other Americans would frown on such activities.

The most disturbing part of this Range war was the realization of how much land the Federal Government "owns" in the west. And the fact that land can pretty much be ceased via a simple executive order.

Over 84% of Nevada is owned by the Feds. Scary realization.

http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.c...s_the_west.jpg
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

I've been doing some reading on Eminent domain and it reads that the Fifth amendment as written by James Madison to protect property rights. He explicitly stated "public use" rather than "public purpose" or "public benefit" when describing eminent domain.

I don't know if there is any case law surrounding usage tax of land propriated for "public use." Charge a high enough price and the land can quickly become out of reach for the general public.

I'm not one to advocate for legislation for regulation sake, but in this case I wouldn't mind seeing legislation that bars the feds from instituting use taxes on public land not specific to instances where additional amenities are being provided.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusly View Post
    I've been doing some reading on Eminent domain and it reads that the Fifth amendment as written by James Madison to protect property rights. He explicitly stated "public use" rather than "public purpose" or "public benefit" when describing eminent domain.

I don't know if there is any case law surrounding usage tax of land propriated for "public use." Charge a high enough price and the land can quickly become out of reach for the general public.

I'm not one to advocate for legislation for regulation sake, but in this case I wouldn't mind seeing legislation that bars the feds from instituting use taxes on public land not specific to instances where additional amenities are being provided.
    But, but, but, it isn't a TAX it is ONLY A USER FEE!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by cirrusly View Post

Kelo v. City of New London, 545 U.S. 469 (2005)[1] was a case decided by the Supreme Court of the United States involving the use of eminent domain to transfer land from one private owner to another private owner to further economic development. In a 54 decision, the Court held that the general benefits a community enjoyed from economic growth qualified private redevelopment plans as a permissible "public use" under the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment.

Kelo v. City of New London, 545 U.S. 469 (2005)[1] was a case decided by the Supreme Court of the United States involving the use of eminent domain to transfer land from one private owner to another private owner to further economic development. In a 5–4 decision, the Court held that the general benefits a community enjoyed from economic growth qualified private redevelopment plans as a permissible "public use" under the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment.
    On information and belief, the property still stands vacant.

February 5, 2014 6:00 PM Nine Years after Kelo, the Seized Land Is Empty By Alec Torres

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ty-alec-torres
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-14-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    On information and belief, the property still stands vacant.
    Yes, it now a dump; but it does not belong to the original owner.

Yes, it now a dump; but it does not belong to the original owner.
    By Google Earth imagery dated April 2013, that is not so. It is merely vacant and awaiting development.

http://ci.new-london.ct.us/filestora...AL_both_75.pdf

Really? Go see for yourself. 4120'40.24" N 7205'49.29" W or just search for Ft. Trumbull, New London, CT and maybe tour with street view.

A community seeking to redevelop a blighted property isn't going to leave it derelict.