• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anti-gun michigan senator wants YOUR opinion

missoak

He'll twist this outcome in some way to promote his agenda.
I have known Glen Anderson for decades. Worked with him at Ford's for many years.
He is a typical far left, entitlement enabler. He gets his votes from all of the welfare
momas in his district, & from his UAW endorsement.
He is, has been, & always will be a MORON. Pay no attention to him. He has always
been a wanna-be politician. Never has done anything substantial in Lansing, or when
he was on the City Council. He should just go away.

aa1911

89%

why would you want to create more GFZs????

that just fails logic seeing as how every 'mass shooting' is in a GFZ. sounds smart...

SpringerXDacp

I would like to see what he does with the data.

tumblr_m394d00tlU1r33r0fo1_400.gif

davidmcbeth

Banned
What are they worried about? If you wanted to kill them in other ways than just shooting them.

In fact, if a person was hell bent on killing a member of the general assembly I would hope that she would use a gun as opposed to other methods.

Last edited: