• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feds Stand Down in Nevada - Proof of 2nd Amend Importance ?

onus

So apparently the feds are standing down in Nevada (for now). This comes after numerous people, armed to the teeth, flocked to the area to counter the heavily armed federal agents.

Does this prove the REAL reason for the 2nd Amendment and does it show that the ONLY thing the government respects is force ?

In my opinion it should be a lesson and blue print for all Americans who are on the pointed end of government abuse. You can stand up and fight back.

We all fear the government so much and many of us have decided we cant fight the government and win. Well, we can !!

We can because there are 300 million of us and only a few armed government thugs.

I really hope this is a blueprint for the future where people will flock from around the country to come defend and assist their fellow country men when the government gets out of control.

If nothing else, it will force the government to at least deal with Americans peacefully instead of just using violence and force.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I think that they knew that killing Americans to give land to the Chinese would not look good on their resume and result in a wholesale plinking of federal officials throughout the US.

So, yes, this is exactly why we need AR15s, M16s, etc...

Gallowmere

One thing is for certain: there is a major uptick in resistance of varying degrees as of late. I think I may need to find my own militia to get involved with in the very near future.

davidmcbeth

Banned
You are correct, but at the same time, I am also forced to accept that I am not Arnold in Commando, nor Stallone in Rambo. Something about that whole "one man army" crap only works out in the movies. ;)

You're Tommy, the bullet magnet that shows the location of shooters to allow others to respond. You serve a valuable function.

onus

I can only imagine how upset some in law enforcement are that they couldn't slaughter all of the resistance.

My guess is the feds pulled back but are now planning to remove all of the Bundy's in some way.

I still think the mass of armed citizens who showed up was a major factor in the feds backing down.

The 2nd Amendment wins this round.

SpringerXDacp

I can only imagine how upset some in law enforcement are that they couldn't slaughter all of the resistance.

My guess is the feds pulled back but are now planning to remove all of the Bundy's in some way.

I still think the mass of armed citizens who showed up was a major factor in the feds backing down.

The 2nd Amendment wins this round.

I can only imagine the frustration they must have experienced with the resistance not being all females holding babies and children 14 years of age or younger.

HPmatt

I think the BLM and other Federal agencies with storm troopers have only learned to do a better job on keeping out photos of these efforts so they can stomp on citizens. This one was botched. Bet they will adapt for the next one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
I think the BLM and other Federal agencies with storm troopers have only learned to do a better job on keeping out photos of these efforts so they can stomp on citizens. This one was botched. Bet they will adapt for the next one.

Well, they turned off the cell towers .. so that's one trick that people know about now and can prepare for

F350

You can bet they are already doing "after action reports" to see where they ****ed up and planning how to avoid the same. Most probably a "Blitzkrieg" (Lightning War) straight from the mind of der Führer himself.

Next time it won't be a several day build up.

stealthyeliminator

They'll be back. They've got lots of tax dollars behind them, remember? They can wait a while and re-launch the op. They've been at this what, 20+ years? And now they give up? They'll stop trying when their greedy hands turn cold and dead. Those 100s of agents and contractors didn't just decided to go "save the tortoise" ... somebody sent them. And that person isn't the one that had AKs and AR-15's trained on them. He doesn't give a **** that there was a show of force. He just needs to find a way to drop lower under the radar. With basically ever mainstream media already suppressing the story, he's got a head start in that direction.

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

You are the militia already. Id be leery about joining some nutters in cammo.

You are correct, but at the same time, I am also forced to accept that I am not Arnold in Commando, nor Stallone in Rambo. Something about that whole "one man army" crap only works out in the movies. ;)

You're Tommy, the bullet magnet that shows the location of shooters to allow others to respond. You serve a valuable function.

LMAO :lol:

Move out and draw fire right?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

ROTFLMAO!!!

Last edited:

Augustin

It isn't over.

From stevequayle.com ALERT section - message by Doug Hagmann:

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=877

"To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public.

Date: Saturday, 12 April 2014
Time: 1840 ET
To: Steve Quayle
From Doug Hagmann

At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the “patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. “Mission accomplished.”
2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;
3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;
4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this – a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back ‘their land’ as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) “securing clear title” to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL!"