• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feds Stand Down in Nevada - Proof of 2nd Amend Importance ?

Gallowmere

if clouds are blowing through and its visible only for a moment or two, totally worth it.

Oh no, there's no blowing through. It was so overcast at 4 pm, when I left for work, that it was almost dark outside, and it's been that way since.

wimwag

Oh no, there's no blowing through. It was so overcast at 4 pm, when I left for work, that it was almost dark outside, and it's been that way since.

wish I had a camera that could capture it. When the shadow covered the moon, it did this light show where it eclipsed then lit up and repeated several times. Then it got dark and reappeared and turned red.

Clouds are gone now. So cool.

sudden valley gunner

Not looking for a fight, just doing what every other drone on here does: Speak my mind.

It's quiet around here these days.

Quit the farce. You are angry and looking for a fight.

Don't bother appealing to your Race.

He wasn't appealing to his "race" he is of the human race. He was showing your idiotic bigoted, hate filled asinine ramblings, by pointing out he didn't fit your misaligned ignorant assumptions. I suppose your blonde, pasty white, blue eyed kids came from gay, non white males?

sudden valley gunner

"Ignorant" is a temporary mental condition of deficiency of knowledge and/or information. It is not a derogatory name in itself.

You, however, have only been back for a few days and have already thrown out this broad insult (post #16 http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?121301-PA-School-stabbing-Will-they-blame-knives):

By the way, I'm Hispanic, 21 years old, Independent, own few firearms, don't listen to Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh, and a student.

As for the "fear mongering" accusation, it isn't fear mongering to point out the cyclical nature of empires and governments.
“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.

+1