• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feds Stand Down in Nevada - Proof of 2nd Amend Importance ?

2AFriendly

dang. I hate the federal government and their goons

where did you hear that ?

I'm pretty sure was a false report/misunderstanding. I read somewhere the other day that while service was supposedly shut down, some people still had access the whole time, including a reporter. Apparently it was nothing but overloaded bandwidth.

onus

I can gaurantee that every person who went out there to support the Bundy's were documented and will be extensively investigated by the feds.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Unlike other places in the world all these people on both sides live out and about in the communities some where some one knows who they are where they live and when they go to work.

Information and intelligence gathering can go both ways where photos taken and names matched to them.

They do not live on well armed military bases most go to bed in plain old wooden houses with easy access from public streets. They don't in their private lives drive armored vehicles.

Are they your neighbors do you know one of them, people are most easily accessed when they are out and about and not working.

If one picks the battled field one has a better chances of being effective.

Last edited:

F350

+ infinity

Remember; when they decide the time has come, they will be hitting OUR FAMILIES...... Sauce for the goose and all that

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

IMO, the Fed's, for now, standing down, is going to show many groups that have a beef with Government that if you band together, stand your f*cking ground, Encroachment can be stopped...even if it is brief.

The Federal, and State Governments have The Power, Law, Force, Propaganda, and Impunity, if it Will it, too crush you, and whatever measly group you stand with.

The Fed's aren't going away. They will take the Court approach, too offer greater Legitimacy to their purported Encroachment.

The scary hard Fact is it doesn't matter who fires the first shot, Propaganda will assure the Resisters are blamed.

If OWS'rs showed up armed, it would have been a totally different outcome, IMO. Being armed comes with it's advantages, and some huge disadvantages. Mainly, if you are armed, you give more than enough Just Cause for the Government to kill you at Will. An armed resistance WILL NOT every overthrow the Might of the United States Federal Government. It's tools to use against you are limitless in relation to yours.

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Compare to a few the government has a lots of power compare to the citizens have we have more.

There is less then a thousand federally elected officials.

How many elected senators/representatives losing their positions prematurely would result in change.

The government doesn't have the political well power to take casualties in a foreign war let alone hundreds at home if not thousands.

Remember the front lines really become blurred when fighting in ones back yard.

Stand by your self or a small group lose, stand with 1 percent of the American population we win.

All government officials are some ones neighbor we know who they are do they we know who we are.

If 10 percent of the german Jews would have resisted could Hitler with stood hundreds thousands casualties on German soil before the Wars even started.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Compare to a few the government has a lots of power compare to the citizens have we have more.

There is less then a thousand federally elected officials.

How many elected senators/representatives losing their positions prematurely would result in change.

The government doesn't have the political well power to take casualties in a foreign war let alone hundreds at home if not thousands.

Remember the front lines really become blurred when fighting in ones back yard.

Stand by your self or a small group lose, stand with 1 percent of the American population we win.

All government officials are some ones neighbor we know who they are do they we know who we are.

If 10 percent of the german Jews would have resisted could Hitler with stood hundreds thousands casualties on German soil before the Wars even started.

You think President Obama, Biden, Paul, are going to be kicking your door in? The Federal Government has the U.S. Military. Yea, there will be a few that won't go along with it, but there will be many more that will.

Don't believe me?--look at every Government that has used Military Force against it's own people, the vast majority of the Military went along with it. Military Persons do the bidding of whatever Government they are employed by. You think someone is going to say No when they have a wife, and kids to feed, to make sure they are safe? I have always said that Military persons are nothing more than Tools, Pawns, used to Kill whomever the Government orders them to Kill. A man/woman is sent off to Iraq, ordered to Kill a certain type of person, say, Muslim, Male, mid-30's, 'possible' Terrorist...they yes, "Yes sir!"--how high do you want me to jump!

1% is 3,000,000 folks that have the guts to stand up...good luck finding that many. OC can barely turn out a hundred folks to an OC rally in Olympia, WA.

Answer to your Germany question: Yes. You seem to miss the hard Fact that a civilian uprise--particularly armed--only gives greater Legitimacy to the Government Act.

Unarmed teenage African Americans in the 1950's, and 60's on public television across America, being mauled by police dogs, being hosed, and getting the sh*t knocked out of them, it changed the way an entire Nation viewed Race in America. let's see you, and your friends neck deep in firearms extract the same Empathy, , Compassion, and outcry with video footage of you and your friends waving a Don't Tread On Me flag, Southern Swastika (Confederate Flag), armed, demanding the Federal Government be done away with...good luck LOL A bunch of Armed, fat azz Heterosexual White Males crying fowl, claiming the current state of affairs is disenfranchising them....good luck LOL

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Government even a tyrannical one needs to look legitimate and have at least a show of support.

Washington and Coloroda gave the finger to the Feds on pot.

Connecticut and now New York saying Molon Labe.

States passing bills that nullify federal Drone and NSA laws.

States threatening to cut off federal water.

The Adhominem attack to make it seem like everyone who doesn't support the Feds and would fight them are white bigoted males is just plain shite.

The misuse of history for propaganda shows this. Americans didn't stand up for "civil rights" as a means to get rid of bigots, they stood up as a means to stop governments bigoted laws. Laws SCOTUS found reasonable, laws the south copied from the north.

Beretta92FSLady

*snippers* laws the south copied from the north.

Speaking of twisting lying sack of sh*t... The Confederate South was clinging to it's collective Bible, and Slavery. That explains why the Federal Government went down there, and kicked their inbred, pro States Rights, Slave owning Azz.

The Civil War never ended, it was merely a Cease Fire. The proof is in the Modern Republican pudding.

sudden valley gunner

Speaking of twisting lying sack of sh*t... The Confederate South was clinging to it's collective Bible, and Slavery. That explains why the Federal Government went down there, and kicked their inbred, pro States Rights, Slave owning Azz.

The Civil War never ended, it was merely a Cease Fire. The proof is in the Modern Republican pudding.

Well nice that I refrained from calling you a personal names but you can't help yourself? Appears you have come back to troll?

You are ignorant, you have decided to believe the limited history the state historians have sold you, even though you have been afforded ample chance to learn the truth. The North had laws segregating and banning blacks from in many areas. Illinois Lincolns home state had a bill banning blacks from migrating there, a bill Abraham Lincoln supported. New Jersey had legal slavery until 1865.

Yes the crimes of the confederacy was great, so was the crimes of the union. Your jingoism and bigotry is humorous.

Beretta92FSLady

Well nice that I refrained from calling you a personal names but you can't help yourself? Appears you have come back to troll?

You are ignorant, you have decided to believe the limited history the state historians have sold you, even though you have been afforded ample chance to learn the truth. The North had laws segregating and banning blacks from in many areas. Illinois Lincolns home state had a bill banning blacks from migrating there, a bill Abraham Lincoln supported. New Jersey had legal slavery until 1865.

Yes the crimes of the confederacy was great, so was the crimes of the union. Your jingoism and bigotry is humorous.

I'm sorry I called you that. It's rude.

...wait a minute, nevermind, I'm not sorry. I call you a Lying Sack Of Sh*t, and you call me Ignorant. Thanks for helping me out!

Firearms Iinstuctor

You think President Obama, Biden, Paul, are going to be kicking your door in? The Federal Government has the U.S. Military. Yea, there will be a few that won't go along with it, but there will be many more that will.

LOL

No but they can be held responsible.

If you wait for them until they come to your door you have waited to long.