• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Barbara Mattson NO LONGER IN THE State Police SLFU

davidmcbeth

Banned
Now she can retire to whence she came ... some evil laboratory that slices dinosaur dna with apes....

Last edited:

Kopis

Although I'm not sure what the OP is wanting to say since there isnt any background info, but Im sure you will all miss her sweet haircut.

She's holding that AR like it's an alien object or something...... she must be afraid it will fire on it's on and go on a rampage. maybe she should have held it tighter so it couldnt get away from her?

Are those single stack 1911 mags on their waist? Even cops have to stay within the ten round law or something?

960x637

Last edited:

Good Citizen

Mattson the idiot

Good riddens to bad rubbish. She has violated peoples rights and the Law for years, Her own executive officer said that she breaks the law, And is basically an idiot in a memo made public, she's had accidental discharges inside the firearms vault, she is violated peoples rights, Abused the protective order registry utilizing it for non legislated purposes, To dig dirt on people before hearings, And intentionally backlogged the of board of firearms Examiners. She is a law breaking piece of trash. And has disrupted the people of Connecticut's right to bear firearms for years and has a hand in every little Police Department going on, Stirring up trouble, for permit holders, This supposedly expert was extremist zealot, She is extremely anti-gun looks like a Spiky rooster headed weirdo:monkey

davidmcbeth

Banned
Although I'm not sure what the OP is wanting to say since there isnt any background info, but Im sure you will all miss her sweet haircut.

She's holding that AR like it's an alien object or something...... she must be afraid it will fire on it's on and go on a rampage. maybe she should have held it tighter so it couldnt get away from her?

Are those single stack 1911 mags on their waist? Even cops have to stay within the ten round law or something?

960x637

The pic was taken during a public hearing on SB 1160 ~ before it became law. I think she/he was born with that hair - no haircut required.