Dear Former Neighbors:
Here is the $60.00 question. Why invest the time and money ($60.00) to get a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit? There are several very good reasons to carefully consider:
1) MKEgal is a good instructor. Her instructor is the Yellow Cat and she learned how to do it right and how to teach it right the very first time.
2) Having more than one permit/license is cool. And, it gets you armed in many more states. See #3 (The Yellow Cat has five "permission slips".)
3) A Utah CFP adds WA, WY, TX, OH, WV and more importantly MN (next door to WI). MN recognizes UT non-resident permits.
4) You will learn about a bunch of cool Utah laws that you should lobby your Wisconsin State Legislature for. These are common sense laws like allowing teachers to be armed and carry concealed just like the UT teachers do here. Yellow Cat has trained nearly 300 UT teachers in classroom defense and personal defense.
5) MKEgal's fees are reasonable. "Back east", there are instructors who charge up to $500 per head for this training. The Yellow Cat is even more reasonable, but the Cat will not be back in WI until mid-summer when he will teach the UT class and if a range is available he will teach NRA classes and/or tactical classes - maybe even "golfing with Glocks" (a point shooting class with both front and rear sights covered in electrical tape).
For these and many other reasons, I ask my former neighbors to consider taking the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class; either in April with MKEgal or in mid-summer with the Yellow Cat. For those of you who are new to WI Carry, the Yellow Cat has been reviewed by countless of your neighbors. Search it.