Thread: Barsony Holsters

Barsony Holsters

I'm looking to go with a leather rig for OC and even CC and I came across this Barsony holster and dual mag. holder for my Glock 21:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400438213677...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I like everything about it but am always leery about ordering something like this without actually inspecting it in person. Has anyone used Barsony products and if so, what are your thoughts about them?

Thank you.
    Last edited by The Trickster; 04-14-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trickster View Post
    I'm looking to go with a leather rig for OC and even CC and I came across this Barsony holster and dual mag. holder for my Glock 21:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400438213677...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I like everything about it but am always leery about ordering something like this without actually inspecting it in person. Has anyone used Barsony products and if so, what are your thoughts about them?

Thank you.
    I ordered a shoulder rig from them one time , it was well made but I had never worn shoulder rig before and didn't like it !! They took it back with no problems!! From my experience they are a good company to deal with !!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmountainman View Post
    I ordered a shoulder rig from them one time , it was well made but I had never worn shoulder rig before and didn't like it !! They took it back with no problems!! From my experience they are a good company to deal with !!
    Good to know they have strong customer service - thanks.

I've bought two holsters from them so far, and would do it again, as long as they have what I'm looking for.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

Keep in mind the leather for these holsters is chrome tanned, not veg tanned. This is OK as no handgun should ever be stored in a holster, all skin has some salts in them. But chrome tanned uses chromium salts for the tanning process, long term storage could ruin a gun's finish. I use chrome tanned leather for holsters, but I use boiling water for wet molding, and then the holsters are sealed with either acrylic or hot wax. The water removes some of the salts, and the sealing process better protects the holster and the gun.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump