• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Harry Reid and Bundy Ranch

onus

So apparently the former chief of staff for Harry Reid is the head of the BLM district that operated the attempted take over and seizure.

Apparently he has lots of connects to various private corporations who have been attempting various projects in the area.

Reid also has supported these projects.

Is the government evil ? I think so.

beebobby

I know folks love their little conspiracy theories of the day, but that one has been debunked.

"The site that ENN Mojave Energy was planning to buy in order to build a solar plant is nowhere near the public land Bundy has been disputing with the government (the former was near Laughlin; the latter is in the Golden Butte area, about 180 miles away), and ENN gave up the solar project and terminated its agreement to buy land to house it as far back as June 2013: "

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/nevada.asp

davidmcbeth

Banned
I know folks love their little conspiracy theories of the day, but that one has been debunked.

"The site that ENN Mojave Energy was planning to buy in order to build a solar plant is nowhere near the public land Bundy has been disputing with the government (the former was near Laughlin; the latter is in the Golden Butte area, about 180 miles away), and ENN gave up the solar project and terminated its agreement to buy land to house it as far back as June 2013: "

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/nevada.asp

Plans can change right? Really, the idea that Reid wants this for the Chinese to use as a solar farm is still alive in my eyes. Look over there ! Psych !

onus

Harry Reids former top staff member is in FACT working for the BLM right now in the district where the Bundy ranch is.

That's a FACT

zack991

Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told All source material you can check on your own. Watch all they way through, not a tin foil hat video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiosLqjoQQ

1979592_703220089717195_2029984899956367481_n_zps35b0fbbd.jpg

Funny how this was pulled from the BLM sites so quickly after the connection was done to Senator Reid, feel free to read the part where a Non government organization has a problem with his cows grazing, that his cows are causing issue with solar development that is planned. Huh Also Reid is photographed breaking ground at a new solar power sight 35 miles from the Bundy ranch. Also BLM's new director was a worker for Senator Reid and was voted to the position by Reid himself. Seem to me more Corrupt politicians pushing development that has done very well for Senator Reid. Sounds odd they waited 20 years to go after him and Reid has been pushing these projects that directly benefit his family.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...e-Tribe-LADWP-Solar-Break-Ground#.U0wAHcfqJFQ

CACHED-PAGE--Cattle_Trespass_Impacts_-_2014-04-12_18.56.45_zps4qcwa8gm.png

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

So the G now sends out armed officials to enforce a " civil litigation issue"?

The question at hand should be, Who gave the order? Who authorized trained killers to descend upon a homeowners land to possibly kill woman and children. And also who bankrolled the whole operation? Did the tax payers of Nevada and or the tax payers of this country sanction such a vile act upon another citizen and the citizens family simply for financial reasons, IE, taxes, fees, etc... Did Mr. Bundy murder or rape or kidnap another human being? Or did he simply not satisfy some financial obligation? Do we still have debtors prison in this country?

Did the court of common law and or constitutional law sign off on such a vile, murderess, act, against a citizen?

Who will be the next victim?

Regards

CCJ

onus

Lets all keep in mind that the BLM has millions of acres of land on the southern border. These areas are flooded with illegal aliens, human traffickers, drug cartels and all kinds of other illegal activity. However, the BLM flat our refuses to patrol those areas.

The BLM does NOT participate in any enforcement of drug or human smuggling.

The BLM never sends armed agents to confront foreign illegal aliens or drug smugglers but when an American citizen has a few cows the BLM will send in hundreds of armed goons.

countryclubjoe

Lets all keep in mind that the BLM has millions of acres of land on the southern border. These areas are flooded with illegal aliens, human traffickers, drug cartels and all kinds of other illegal activity. However, the BLM flat our refuses to patrol those areas.

The BLM does NOT participate in any enforcement of drug or human smuggling.

The BLM never sends armed agents to confront foreign illegal aliens or drug smugglers but when an American citizen has a few cows the BLM will send in hundreds of armed goons.

Hi All

So again we need to ascertain. Where do the BLM/ IRS/ DMV/ get their authority? What Constitutional court authorized their authority?
It's all about authority and legal standing. So I ask, where do the alphabet agency's derive their authority?
Regards
CCJ

Last edited:

onus

Apparently the feds killed two tortisous and smashed in a burrow in their operation.

beebobby

I will acquire cows - cows that I can't support and let them live off public resources - then I'll demand my Gov't subsidies because I'm entitled as a rancher!
So yes! I will have my cows even though I can't support them and I'll probably get more cows despite not being able to support them because I know I can use public resources to feed them and I am entitled to Gov't services.
-Welfare Cowboy.

Primus

I will acquire cows - cows that I can't support and let them live off public resources - then I'll demand my Gov't subsidies because I'm entitled as a rancher!
So yes! I will have my cows even though I can't support them and I'll probably get more cows despite not being able to support them because I know I can use public resources to feed them and I am entitled to Gov't services.
-Welfare Cowboy.

Lol I hadn't looked at it that way till you posted this. Good call.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
-Welfare Cowboy.

Lol I hadn't looked at it that way till you posted this. Good call.

Except it's not, because it ignores all the history.

Clearly you both are utterly ignorant of the history Federal land ownership, and of free grazing, in the west.

The government may have a claim (at least by its own reckoning), but even the government hasn't bothered arguing it to be of the sort which beebobby imagines.

My own conclusion is that these ranchers are, to some degree, reaping what they (their ancestors?) sowed by requesting Federal stewardship in the first place. But that doesn't change how obviously ignorant of the history beebobby's remarks show him to be.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Except it's not, because it ignores all the history.

Clearly you both are utterly ignorant of the history Federal land ownership, and of free grazing, in the west.

The government may have a claim (at least by its own reckoning), but even the government hasn't bothered arguing it to be of the sort which beebobby imagines.

My own conclusion is that these ranchers are, to some degree, reaping what they (their ancestors?) sowed by requesting Federal stewardship in the first place. But that doesn't change how obviously ignorant of the history beebobby's remarks show him to be.

+1 And those who think he made a "good call".

beebobby

The fact remains that he has more cows than his legally owned ranch can support, so he used public land for which he is expected to pay grazing fees (like the othe ranchers do). He paid this up until 20 years ago. Mr. Bundy has refused to pay grazing fees (initially instituted under Ronald Reagan) for two decades and has twice lost in court. He is a dead beat cowboy. It seems some folks are are only opposed to perceived freeloading when it's done by someone who isn't a white male with a gun.

mikeyb

The fact remains that he has more cows than his legally owned ranch can support, so he used public land for which he is expected to pay grazing fees (like the othe ranchers do). He paid this up until 20 years ago. Mr. Bundy has refused to pay grazing fees (initially instituted under Ronald Reagan) for two decades and has twice lost in court. He is a dead beat cowboy. It seems some folks are are only opposed to perceived freeloading when it's done by someone who isn't a white male with a gun.

According to the Bundy camp, he has no qualms about paying the grazing rights. His problem is the paying of grazing rights to an inept federal agency. He firmly believes that the federal gov't doesn't- or shouldn't- own the land.

Whether or not you believe the Reid conspiracy, there's something definitely strange afoot when the BLM is spending almost a million dollars to punish a rancher for unpaid grazing rights on sh**ty land.

Now, if he has a cash account for the 20 years of unpaid grazing rights available, it'll show that he was serious about paying the rights. If he doesn't, well, then he's just being argumentative and subborn.

davidmcbeth

Banned
-Welfare Cowboy.

You don't understand the business he is in ... and you want cheap beef, right?

Just land that sits and does nothing ....

sudden valley gunner

The fact is the moral hazard to graze more cows than his land would permit was created by government.

So why did he stop paying? This was covered earlier.

Who cares what president the fees were insituted under unless you are trying to make it a partisan issue.

Your last sentence is pure shite.

First he wasn't "free loading". Any more than anyone else who pulls a fish out of the ocean. Second to impute bigotry as the only reason for support.....idiocy.

Last edited:

F350

OK smart guy; WHY did he stop paying 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!