Thread: Any news on the lawsuit against Chickenpooper?

Any news on the lawsuit against Chickenpooper?

The last news I can find is from the end of March. We're halfway thru April and no updates to be found.

I'd like to know what's been said and going on with over turning the unconstitutional laws that were passed, I am sure others would as well.

What I heard last weekend was, that both sides rested & it is in the hands of the judge. I was speaking with an appellate attorney & she indicated this judge doesn't like to get reversed. So, she expected that the ruling probably wouldn't happen until August while she is trying to write an iron clad opinion.

Saxton, you going to be at the Parker m&g Sunday? I would like to catch up with you & have a couple of historical questions about your legal effort to discuss. If not, maybe we can cross paths for coffee sometime next week. Let me know what works for you. John

I might be able to make that M&G, I hadn't seen the notice yet but have the weekend off atm. Might be a good range day as well. I have a half dozen new toys to try out and the weather hasn't been cooperating.

Saxxon - here is the link to the M&G. For some unknown reason (i.e. I blinked & time is flying by) I forgot it was Easter this weekend. I may still be free to attend, but that is still up in the air. Given it is Easter, are you still going?

Any chance you are free for coffee or lunch this coming week? I could drive up & meet you in the middle somewhere.

Thanks

Campaign Veteran
    jskp229,

*I* didn't notice that date was Easter Sunday, either...but it's too late now to change so it's still on for that date/place/time.

Holidays come and go for me without realizing they've happened, or are about to happen -- until someone else mentions them!

In the future, I will need to consult my calendar more carefully, as it usually has all the holidays clearly indicated.

Sorry to all for any inconvenience...

P.S. Some possible GOOD news about this: Since it will be Easter Sunday, maybe Village Inn will give us any left-over Easter Baskets they have. ;-)
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 04-18-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Wife has to work so, it looks like I will be there.

Saxxon, hopefully you can join us.

John