• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Part 2 of Illegal Arrest By Corporate Sponsored Government Goons

onus

[video=youtube;WkGdwAGMsOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkGdwAGMsOo[/video]

Jeff. State

Banned
Does Daniel ever fear for his safety?

Does he fear that one day he will be grabbed and disappear forever or be found dead in an alley.

The "men" he combats do not find humor in his exploits and will one day grow tired and SILENCE him. They are ARMED and DANGEROUS and do not fear "the law".

onus

Does Daniel ever fear for his safety?

Does he fear that one day he will be grabbed and disappear forever or be found dead in an alley.

The "men" he combats do not find humor in his exploits and will one day grow tired and SILENCE him. They are ARMED and DANGEROUS and do not fear "the law".

That's a good question.

To show you how evil the police are, lately the police have been telling gang members that Daniel (tom zebra) is a neighborhood snitch.

My guess is the police want someone to kill him and if it happens there wont be much of an investigation.

I have a lot more information but I cant post it.

Lets just say I think Dorner was one of the less evil police officers in the LA area.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
They love to get told about the constitution ... do your business and don't interact with them.

And do not call them SIR ...

funny video .... they should not have arrested him

easiest money made

onus

funny video .... they should not have arrested him

easiest money made

I am guessing he will win his lawsuit but its not easy money.

There is a lot of time and stress for these things.

Plus, even if he does win he wont see a dime for at least a year.

Jeff. State

Banned
I think Daniel should probably start reducing the amount of interaction he has with them. They are NOT his friend, even the ones who talk to him openly/"respectfully".

One of the most disturbing/scary videos of his I have seen of late was the one with the 2 LASD goons in the convenience store? parking lot. I could seriously see them killing Daniel, walking away laughing about it. I could hear some apprehension/stress in Daniels voice, I think he knows these guys would SERIOUSLY mess him up of kill him if they WANTED to.

LASD - Name That Goon - Funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hIoucX3WwQ

Daniel: "I'm not trying to make enemies"
Goon#1: "But you are"

LA county has got to be one of THE most dangerous places for people to hold the police accountable and to do it openly.

onus

Jeff - Trust me, I have serious concerns for Dan and myself. However, we are fighting the good fight. In the history of the world that has always been dangerous. It has risks.

Patriots have courage.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...Lets just say I think Dorner was one of the less evil police officers in the LA area.

That was made clear when the police made it very obvious they were not going to be taking him alive, weeks before they actually firebombed him.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Tell me about all of the lawsuits you have against corrupt police......

Local cops don't bother me .. I make it quite clear w/o threatening them that it would not be a good day for them if they wish to aggravate me too much

I have had cases in federal court, US Treasury officials ...

DWCook

Activist Member
I just laughed hard when I heard the officer said they were taking him into custody for finger printing, but not arresting him. At that point even I would've told the officers unless you're arresting me I have things to do.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Jeff - Trust me, I have serious concerns for Dan and myself. However, we are fighting the good fight. In the history of the world that has always been dangerous. It has risks.

Patriots have courage.

The world won't end if you lose a civil case ...believe me I know ! lol

Toss into the ring $400 .... and have your go at them.

If you win 1 outta 5 ... you're making $$$ ... the whole point of civil suits.

I have a few pending now.