Thread: more CC

Banned

more CC

http://gunssavelives.net/self-defens...mpted-robbers/

sorry been a tad busy. ill try to continue to post CC stuff due to the fact i was told i don't have cites for anything. even though i started posting cites and a thread was locked because of it. haters gunna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by g21sfpistol View Post
    http://gunssavelives.net/self-defens...mpted-robbers/

sorry been a tad busy. ill try to continue to post CC stuff due to the fact i was told i don't have cites for anything. even though i started posting cites and a thread was locked because of it. haters gunna hate.
    The "cites" you provided have already been discredited for not being legitimate "gun grabs" from Law-Abiding Citizens (LEO and military don't count), as well as one being a targeted robbery, which is not a crime of opportunity (impromptu gun grab), as you have been alluding would happen to OCers.
    It was locked because you were using it as a soapbox for your unsubstantiated claims.

Quote Originally Posted by the article
    A pizza deliveryman in Buffalo, NY found himself the target of a group of four men who tried to rob him as he attempted a delivery.

The deliveryman drew a concealed handgun and opened fire. One of the suspects was hit.
    Notice how the deliveryman was attacked PRIOR to showing/drawing his handgun? I do believe he must have looked like easy pickings for the assailants, otherwise the attack would likely not have occurred.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

He was robbed by 4 dudes. How is that a win? He shot 1. Then other 3 got away. So where's the win?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    He was robbed by 4 dudes. How is that a win? He shot 1. Then other 3 got away. So where's the win?
    Yup. g21sfpistol keeps posting stories of people who are actually robbed, and forced to draw or even fire their weapon in self-defense, and describing it as a "win". Permit me to beg to differ.

(sarcasm) Plus, this guy is just passing the problem on to the nearest pregnant mother to be immediately, well, victimized somehow, by the 3 surviving thugs. (/sarcasm)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Refusal to abide by the forum directive that we look to normalize open carry of holstered handguns as we go about our everyday life via continued misdirection, red herrings, and similar + refusal to accept moderation has earned a coveted spot on my watch list.

Giving examples of self-defense via a CCd handgun shows that CC is better than OC? I don't think so.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I hate to be the one to have to break it to ya, dude, so I'll try and put this as gently as I can.

The only "Win" will be when you can post an instance of concealed carry stopping an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    I hate to be the one to have to break it to ya, dude, so I'll try and put this as gently as I can.

The only "Win" will be when you can post an instance of concealed carry stopping an attack.
    Or preventing an attack!
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Thanks WW, I think that was what I actually meant to say. Silly me for not proofreading my own work.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Why are we continuing to feed this troll?
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Why are we continuing to feed this troll?
    I can only speak for myself, but it's because he's a hoot.

I know, I know. Trolling generally isn't funny. But this guy has been an exception.

Granted, he is becoming a little monotonous at this point; posting old stories we've all heard before, and making our point for us in precisely the same fashion over and over again... My guess is his shelf life is nearing its end.

I am ashamed to say it, but poking fun at imbeciles is fun. Not saying anybody is a imbecile, just that it is fun to poke them.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

im·be·cile; noun \ˈim-bə-səl, -ˌsil\

: a very stupid person : an idiot or fool
    Given the post history of the OP and the context of his posts.....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I am ashamed to say it, but poking fun at imbeciles is fun. Not saying anybody is a imbecile, just that it is fun to poke them.
    Poking fun at imbeciles is good harmless fun. Picking on the slow kid in class might be construed as cruel. I have yet to figure out precisely which type of case we are dealing with here.
    "Now, why believe in anything they praise,
    When one hand holds them the victor,
    While the other holds the shovel to their graves?"
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

The "tactical advantage" of CC allows him to draw his weapon faster than someone who Open Carries. It's true, ask him.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

A while back in Louisiana there was a commotion going on outside my hotel room. I was working in Louisiana, this was a work night and it was past midnight. I was not happy. I poked my head out the door to see what was going on. Dude was getting really aggressive with his old lady next door. For whatever reason, I told him to shut his trap. He turned to me and started moving in my direction like he wanted a fight. Without thinking and on instinct, I flipped on the porch light, stepped outside the door, stood tall and crossed my arms. He saw my gun and he went cold, fast. No longer was he raging like a lunatic, now he's apologizing profusely and promising to leave. He quickly tucked tail and ran home.

A while later I was chillin at another friend's room one night and he was next door talking to someone. Whatever, I didn't care. His old lady was chilling with us and we were having a grand ole time. After a while I decide to head out, can't remember where I went. No sooner do I leave than does the moron decide it's a great time to try and strangle his old lady. My friend pulled him off her, beat him up and called the police. He was arrested, end of story.

OC works. It keeps people from doing stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    The "tactical advantage" of CC allows him to draw his weapon faster than someone who Open Carries. It's true, ask him.
    LOL! yeah, and that is why you never see anyone CC in a competition on "Tactical TV" on the Sportsman channel, it all out in the open on the hip because it's faster

Quote Originally Posted by Dougcr View Post
    LOL! yeah, and that is why you never see anyone CC in a competition on "Tactical TV" on the Sportsman channel, it all out in the open on the hip because it's faster
    Clearly, they do not practice drawing from concealment, whilst following Get Off the X enough. They are not on G21's level. How dare you even bring them up?
    "Now, why believe in anything they praise,
    When one hand holds them the victor,
    While the other holds the shovel to their graves?"
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

Gecko21sfpistol strikes again!