Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry By Jessica Chasmar, TWT

Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry By Jessica Chasmar, TWT

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday that Jews in the Ukrainian city of Donetsk were recently were given notices instructing them to officially identify themselves as Jews. “In the year 2014, after all of the miles traveled and all of the journey of history, this is not just intolerable, it’s grotesque. It is beyond unacceptable. And any of the people who engage in these kinds of activities — from whatever party or whatever ideology or whatever place they crawl out of — there is no place for that,” he said

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ty-john-kerry/
    Where's George Santayana when we need him? The Life of Reason (1905-1906)

1.2.1 Vol. I, Reason in Common Sense, "Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When
    change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is
    set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as
    among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." He damned progressivism then and progressivism damns US now!
    America’s peacetime retreat from Europe now leaves U.S. powerless in Ukraine
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ns-for-us-nat/

G00gle Real time
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...T75_piDUE6ED7M
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-17-2014 at 02:43 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 04-17-2014 at 10:12 PM.

America’s peacetime retreat from Europe [does something according to the Washington Times].
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Whats wrong with that when in the USA they want gun owners to register?
    They are BOTH wrong, and both actions are deplorable:

Ukraine for repeating the people registration strategy of the Third Reich, and the U.S. for wanting to repeat the gun/people registration strategy of the Third Reich and the Soviet Union (among other empires).

"History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected peoples to carry arms have prepared their own fall." Adolf Hitler

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” - Vladimir Lenin

"If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves." - Joseph Stalin
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 04-17-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Whats wrong with that when in the USA they want gun owners to register?
    Well, they are just wanting to know who the communists are. That same group launched a financial/trade attack on Germany in 1933 and yet they claim to be the victims, and they run most of the corrupt banks.....
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Isnt this what happens in America everyday ?

Colleges do it all the time.

The DMV does it.

Isnt there a section on gun buying forms for race ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post

Isnt there a section on gun buying forms for race ?
    You mean sections 10 on ATF 4473 .... pay no attention to the man behind the curtain !

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    If they don't leave they consent, right?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

UPDATE! Jews urged to flee Ukraine by Holocaust survivor.

ALL Jewish people should leave Ukraine at once, a Holocaust survivor warned last night, after “grotesque” anti-Semitic leaflets were handed out in the country.
    [ ... ]
    “Jews have no place in Ukraine, because nothing has changed,” he said last night, “and as long as Jews remain there, nothing will change. They had no business staying in that country after the atrocities of 1939-1945.

“There is no point in staying there waiting for trouble, in the hope that the world Jewry can save them. Even Germany is doing everything it can to tackle anti-Semitism and is better than Ukraine. Jews in the Ukraine should leave.”

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/news/...caust-survivor

Read Lutheran Pastors Martin Niemöller and Dietrich Bonhoeffer, co-founders of The Confessing Church. Bonhoeffer took effective action against the Verführer.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-20-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Banned
    Again ths is a FAKE story. No one can verify where the "papers" came from.

My money would be on the CIA putting those leaflets out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post

Bloomberg ... that's who I point my finger at ... he just likes people to register ...

The Verführeren stand to be counted!

Pretty much this, except I don't even suspect CIA. This sounds more like some 4chan level trolling. It wouldn't be the first time prominent Americans got duped into making an ass of themselves in public by a rather pedestrian joke.
    "Now, why believe in anything they praise,
    When one hand holds them the victor,
    While the other holds the shovel to their graves?"
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Pretty much this, except I don't even suspect CIA. This sounds more like some 4chan level trolling. It wouldn't be the first time prominent Americans got duped into making an ass of themselves in public by a rather pedestrian joke.
    Not trolling ... people did distribute these registration letters. So it actually happened. And fake or false flag operation ~ I distinguish between the two in modern day times ~ like the fast and the furious false flag operation that had deadly results.

Not trolling ... people did distribute these registration letters. So it actually happened. And fake or false flag operation ~ I distinguish between the two in modern day times ~ like the fast and the furious false flag operation that had deadly results.
    I didn't mean that people were trolling about the letters being distributed. I meant that the letters themselves were the trolling. Hell, I could go to Kinko's and run off thousands of official looking letters "requiring" Jews to register, and have them spread all over downtown Richmond within a couple of hours. Last I checked, I am not a member of the CIA.
    "Now, why believe in anything they praise,
    When one hand holds them the victor,
    While the other holds the shovel to their graves?"
    ~~~Claudio Sanchez

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I didn't mean that people were trolling about the letters being distributed. I meant that the letters themselves were the trolling. Hell, I could go to Kinko's and run off thousands of official looking letters "requiring" Jews to register, and have them spread all over downtown Richmond within a couple of hours. Last I checked, I am not a member of the CIA.
    I'm sure you did not do this ... someone or some organization did ... who knows? Even if the gov't charges someone (they say they have a video of a person distributing the letters) would I believe the gov'ts accusations? No...not any more. Even in this country ...

Maybe someone over there learned about false flag operations...trying to gain more American support (because they think that the Jews run America from propaganda) or to lose American support. That's my guess.

Really, its not our concern at present. The Ukrainians have not tried to take back Crimea ... offering little resistance in its takeover ... if they don't care that much then why should we?

Want to freak Russia out? Have them join NATO .... then what would Russia do? Russia cannot hope to compete with NATO...not for at least another 20 years. NATO should remain IMO, just not as it exists today w/US paying zillions for nothing really.

You cannot trust Russia ... never, ever. The Chinese even dislike them, they tolerate them. They should not expect the Chinese to help them in any war. The Chinese like America better than Russia. At least right now.

Russia is on its own. They'll take the low-low lying fruit but they will never invade Poland or any NATO country in my lifetime... if they think that they can it is a gross mistake and they are not stupid.

It will be interesting to watch what happens with Ukraine. But right now, I don't see the need for any American intervention. If Germany joins to help them (which I doubt~only their hatred of Russians keeps this a distant possibility) I would expect Russia to keep any hostilities in the Ukraine to a minimum.

The Easter cease fire was ended with a few people dead, nothing major (well ~ expect to the dead). That deal may still hold, we'll see. Pro-russian Ukrainians I think.

I don't see anything further positive for Russia at this point. My guess is they'll take what they can and be happy.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 04-21-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    The Verführeren stand to be counted!

Are you calling myself and others who don't believe this proven hoax, nazis ????

Are you calling myself and others who don't believe this proven hoax, nazis ????
    Really? Is that what you think Verführer means. Ist das was Sie denken, Verführer bedeutet? Did you read the books, or are just puking on your keyboard?
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-21-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Wait, which hoax now?
    Last edited by marshaul; 04-21-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Wait, which hoax now?

"Jews being told to register in Ukraine"

This hoax.

Banned
    Ich habe einen roten bleistift-box

German...funny language ... when I was in Germany, people knew English ..

Banned
    "Another -------------- style thread with no direct connection to open carry or RKBA."

This one should be locked as well. A muddled debate over propaganda/lies.

At least the other I paraphrased had to do with matters in this country, DIRECTLY connected to RKBA (throwing off tyranny).

Banned
    "Another -------------- style thread with no direct connection to open carry or RKBA."

This one should be locked as well. A muddled debate over propaganda/lies.

At least the other I paraphrased had to do with matters in this country, DIRECTLY connected to RKBA (throwing off tyranny).
    Do your really mean:

Ein weiterer -------------- Stil Thread ohne direkten Anschluss an die O öffnen RKBA ?

Banned
    Ein man aus dem fenster gefallen!

See what 3 years of HS german 30 years ago gets you????
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 04-21-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Ein man aus dem fenster gefallen!

See what 3 years of HS german 30 years ago gets you????
    We should defenestrate John Kerry?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast