• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Westmorland Mall.

Mr Birdman

Well It has happened. After years of OCing I have run into some place that did not like me OCing. The Westmorland Mall in Greensburg is not OC friendly.
I was stopped Tues 15 April by the security guard and told OC is not allowed in the mall. The code of conduct prohibits it. He told me the code of conduct is posted at the main entrance. I asked to see it. He walked with me to the Main entrance and he showed it to me like I asked. Very small lettering posted on the wall to the left of the doors. Not on the door so it is easily visible. I asked for the mgmt # to call. I called and the mall manager was a lot nicer and more friendly than the security guard. The manager called corporate and called me back and told me that OC is not allowed but CC is allowed. The big stores (Sears JC penney's ect) govern them self. They would have to inform you if OC is not allowed in their store or not when confronted. Just stay out of the common area (food court, hall way). He also told me that the security guards do not patrol the stores. They only enter the stores when they are requested, and the big stores have their own security.

Mr Birdman

shopping

Most of my shopping is done on line any way just go to the mall to check on my Cell phone carrier and go to sears to pay on my discover card. Still open carrying in Sears and JC Penney Never have had a issue there just in the common area's of the mall. :monkey

Mr Birdman

malls

I don't shop or spend money at malls....because I'm a grown-ass man.

Me too! I prefer to sit at my computer in my shorts and no shirt and no shoes and order what I want and have some one in a white or brown truck bring it to me. No traffic jams no parking problems no screaming babies and my dog does not mind if I OC while shopping. :banana::monkey