• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 4/19 - River City Diner @ Parham & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Get your ducks in a row and bring them with you. It's gonna rain on Saturday - both liquid sunshine and lots of Q&A, as well as speculation, conjecture, and teeth-gnashing. There may even be some wailing. And of course Grapeshot is going to whinge about his eggs.

Don't miss the greatest show in town.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Heard from Scouser earlier - he & Logan will be wading through puddles to join us.

Look for us to the left of the entrance - we're going to be too many to fit in our usual window table.

stay safe.

Liberty-or-Death

Too much work to do at church in preparation for Easter, so I won't be there. Feel free to talk about me and me boneheaded mall visit.

μολών λαβέ

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Too much work to do at church in preparation for Easter, so I won't be there. Feel free to talk about me and me boneheaded mall visit.

μολών λαβέ
Definitely not boneheaded - you are coming up to speed fast.

There is no science to what we do.....it is more of an art form - we sing and dance when need be with the able direction of those skilled in various "arts."

More often than not, just knowing the laws and rules of where good and bad are divided is enough. We just go about our normal everyday lives a peacefully as others will allow.

All talk about those not present is not negative - we are very supportive of each other.
We are more like family than anything else. :)

Last edited:

user

Accomplished Advocate
Sorry I'm missing it - too much work to do - weekends only give me two working days before Monday.