Thread: video of the arrest that started it all

video of the arrest that started it all

Arrested...charges dropped, charges reinstated, trial, found not guilty, lawsuit.....cash victory.

This officer is still on the force. All officers involved in this arrest still maintain Daniel Saulmon was guilty and the arrest was justified and lawful.

A copy of the complaint and the legal order with award would be something to see.

Regards

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Info, please!

Onus,
    What State is Hawthorne in, and when did this happen?

Google + Hawthorne = the below link.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=hawth...&ved=0CI0BELYD
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Why not just answer the question?

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Google + Hawthorne = the below link.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=hawth...&ved=0CI0BELYD
    To OC for ME - No real complaint from me, but I was wondering - Since there are many Hawthorne's in the good ole USA, wouldn't it just be easier to answer the question?

Quote Originally Posted by fjpro2a View Post
    To OC for ME - No real complaint from me, but I was wondering - Since there are many Hawthorne's in the good ole USA, wouldn't it just be easier to answer the question?
    My post was not directed towards you. I would have quoted you if it were.

Posting a video is fine, posting more detailed background data is better.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Key word: "cash payout." To the OP, glad you sued. That arrest was outrageously unjustifiable. And the PD can disagree all they want, and keep paying until they wise up.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Another CopWatch style thread with no direct connection to open carry or RKBA.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.