• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

video of the arrest that started it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

onus

Arrested...charges dropped, charges reinstated, trial, found not guilty, lawsuit.....cash victory.

This officer is still on the force. All officers involved in this arrest still maintain Daniel Saulmon was guilty and the arrest was justified and lawful.

[video=youtube;vVeJaVAYsrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVeJaVAYsrk[/video]

countryclubjoe

A copy of the complaint and the legal order with award would be something to see.

Regards

CCJ

OC for ME

To OC for ME - No real complaint from me, but I was wondering - Since there are many Hawthorne's in the good ole USA, wouldn't it just be easier to answer the question?
My post was not directed towards you. I would have quoted you if it were.

Posting a video is fine, posting more detailed background data is better.

cirrusly

Key word: "cash payout." To the OP, glad you sued. That arrest was outrageously unjustifiable. And the PD can disagree all they want, and keep paying until they wise up.

Status
Not open for further replies.