• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'er in WalMart a few nights ago

Coyote_VS_ACME

While working, I saw an OC'er in walmart I think Saturday night. Don't know if its a unicorn or someone from the board here as I dont know enough of you IRL to recall. I asked what he was carrying and he said he had a 45 so I gave a fist pump as I went to my department prep area.

Dain Bramage

While working, I saw an OC'er in walmart I think Saturday night. Don't know if its a unicorn or someone from the board here as I dont know enough of you IRL to recall. I asked what he was carrying and he said he had a 45 so I gave a fist pump as I went to my department prep area.

Which Walmart is it? Internet queries state that Walmart corporate follows state laws on carrying, but that individual store managers also have a say. There are a few videos around that show OCers getting hassled at Walmart.

sudden valley gunner

Which Walmart is it? Internet queries state that Walmart corporate follows state laws on carrying, but that individual store managers also have a say. There are a few videos around that show OCers getting hassled at Walmart.

The manager doesn't have much say. The new Bellingham manager don't like guns and told me it was up to his discretion. I and my other half left the goods in the court, emailed corporate. He called the next day and said he was wrong he can't stop me from OC'ing in "his" store, but wishes I wouldn't. Gave me the usual blather about how he supports the 2A blah blah blah. I continue to OC there.

HPmatt

He called the next day and said he was wrong he can't stop me from OC'ing in "his" store, but wishes I wouldn't. Gave me the usual blather about how he supports the 2A blah blah blah. I continue to OC there.

So have you guys gone back there now he is muzzled and scared customers, pistol-whipped stock clerks, and caused general mayhem like all the other OCers? /so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

sudden valley gunner

So have you guys gone back there now he is muzzled and scared customers, pistol-whipped stock clerks, and caused general mayhem like all the other OCers? /so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well of course, and the pistol jumps out of its holster and starts massacres all on its own too. ;)