• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Robbed, firearms stolen, dog shot

FreeInAZ

I have been bit twice by dogs - both times in my own yard! Once as a young child and once a few years back. Why? Can't say for sure, the last time the dog was attacking my older dog who was on a proper dog line in his/my yard. Guess what? Didn't shoot the dog? Why? At that point I did not fear for my life. No such thing as a bad domesticated dog, only bad owners IMHO.

My point - if I, a untainted lowly citizen can judge to shoot or not. Why is it such a shoot first and ask no questions affair with LE?

Shooting dogs (sometimes) may be the only choice. However, it seems to be the new version of the "cop pop" on steroids in today's LEA's???

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6WOoUG1eNo[/video]

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

IF the pig could show a bloody leg where he was attacked I wouldn't question it. But the simple fact is cops killing non threatening dogs immediately has become a well acknowledged activity lately. Due to a lack of accountability for these previous events more and more pigs feel (due to the general sadistic psychopathy of most LEOs active today) they have a good opportunity to commit these egregious immoral acts without fear of the consequences that they may face if they submit to their actual heinous desires.

Primus

IF the pig could show a bloody leg where he was attacked I wouldn't question it. But the simple fact is cops killing non threatening dogs immediately has become a well acknowledged activity lately. Due to a lack of accountability for these previous events more and more pigs feel (due to the general sadistic psychopathy of most LEOs active today) they have a good opportunity to commit these egregious immoral acts without fear of the consequences that they may face if they submit to their actual heinous desires.

Lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

Do to the frequency with which the pigs murder American citizens your laughter is revolting.

My laughter was AT you.... Nothing to do with the cop or his actions.

I don't like his actions anymore then you do. Less actually because it gives guys like you ammo.

Also missed the part where any citizens were murdered here. Can you point it out for me? Thanks..

Primus

I'm kidding... I'm actually a firefighter that why cops are my heros.

:p

twoskinsonemanns

My laughter was AT you.... Nothing to do with the cop or his actions.

I don't like his actions anymore then you do. Less actually because it gives guys like you ammo.

Also missed the part where any citizens were murdered here. Can you point it out for me? Thanks..

Not in this instance that's true. That was a bit of an outburst on my part.
The way our police are acting these days has me a bit emotional about it.

And its due.... Just like your and you're are different. :D

Thanks for that.

twoskinsonemanns

That is what is so disturbing about him, no matter how vile the behavior he defends it or makes light of it. I certainly hope he is not a LEO.

I agree it's very very disturbing. But if he is actually part of the blue family it at least makes sense. People have a hard time truly believing their family member could have done that.

Primus

Not in this instance that's true. That was a bit of an outburst on my part.
The way our police are acting these days has me a bit emotional about it.

Thanks for that.

I understand it gets "emotional" when you see/hear idiot cops do awful things. Just remember that emotion is what the other "side" plays off of.

Liberals and antis play the heart strings and cry about the blood and the murders and the evil guns and evil men that carry them. In my opinion if you take out gun in above sentence and put cop (pig as you say) in its place then the argument is no better then theirs.

Stick to facts and examples of wrong doing and even I'll gladly back you up. But throwing around insults and flamboyant rhetoric will get you no where.

Finally, I'm well aware I have many demented, deranged, and probably evil members in my "blue family". Good thing they are mostly down south. Must be them breeding practices they do down there ;)

OC for ME

There is no evidence that any cop will be proactive when they witness wrong doing by one of their peers. Neutral (no such thing as a good cop) cops will not rock the boat. I wonder if the cop had shot a citizen, found to be in the wrong, and receive such a plea deal...hmm.

I suspect that the NE is a hotbed of demented, deranged, and probably evil members within various LEAs.