• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Interview with Bloomberg Scum

bebop4one

Already a thread in Wisconsin.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?121559-have-you-had-time-to-read-this&p=2054607#

I agree that Wilkinson's tone wasn't amicable (he kept trying to put words in John ("the laser-guided missile") Pierce's mouth, but was promptly corrected and slapped across the face with the factual truth.:p

Ah darn and here I thought I was the first to list it. In any case Pierce put him in his place with undeniable facts. The interviewer kept saying that his question wasn't being answered. I think it was answered as well as anyone could.