• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This guy has all the luck - guy w/o arms - parking tickets, seatbelt tickets etc

countryclubjoe

The problem here and mostly everywhere is that folks do not file law suits against the city, town and prosecutor..
Your time is being wasted with this frivolous BS, if when you prevail, the time and cost needs to be recovered therefore one must file a suit to regain fees for time lost and pain and suffering...

Also file a criminal charge against the prosecutor for malicious prosecution..

There always is redress however most citizens simply pass and go home and that fellow OCers is the sad part of this issue...

When you are wronged always seek redress in court... File pro se and break their stones...

My .02

Regards

CCJ

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Maybe here in parts of Free America, but Canadians seem to have an entirely different philosophical and cultural view on the matter.

stay safe.