Thread: The Uncommon Fool Causey wrote, " I've got a concealed carry permit."

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

The Uncommon Fool Causey wrote, " I've got a concealed carry permit."

"Will you feel safer if Wisconsin passes a law allowing guns to be carried in places such as churches, school zones and parts of Mitchell International Airport? I wouldn't and I've got a concealed carry permit. "

The CWL instructors liability exemption for good faith errors must be removed lest fools continue to prate so unaccountably.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    To drive a car you have to show that you know how to merge into traffic and parallel park, but to legally carry a gun you don't even need to know how to handle a gun. That's nuts.

Read more from Journal Sentinel:
    Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

Again, making a comparison to driving a car ... lame-o.

That's the best he got, he should go swimming with rocks in his pocket.

Kent, Washington, USA
    Cars kill more people than guns, so putting aside the right vs. privilege thing, it still makes more sense to require testing for a car than a gun. Also, guns are far easier to operate safely than cars, and learning safety and operation can be done in a couple hours vs a few days for cars.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SE Wi

and I've got a concealed carry permit

"and I've got a concealed carry permit"

Um, NO, You Don't ! You have a license. I don't think they have ever printed it properly in this so called news paper yet.

northern wis
    One can carry in churches in Wis.

I don't believe him when he's says he has a license or permit as he calls it.

Anti's are know liars.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 04-24-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do