• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cliven Bundy is a Racist.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

onus

...so that means the federal government is right and the federal government is good.

Racists don't have constitutional rights. Racists cant be victims of government abuse.

I predict support for Bundy is going to plummet and the government will seize this opportunity.

Chock this one up as a loss.

beebobby

How long before the GOP spinsters over at Fox News put forward the theory of Bundy being a "plant" of the Dems? They've been plotting this for 20 years, allowing him free access to Federal land to graze his cattle. In return, all he need do is get together with a few militia members, threaten to shoot up some federal agents, boss around the local sheriff, wait for the conservative talking heads and far right, anti-gov politicians to back him and...BOOM! blow them all up with a racist-sounding remark and make them all look foolish! Another perfect plan dreamed up by the always-one-step-ahead (that's why the label, "progressive") Democrats and liberal elites who actually control this great nation we call "mer'ca"! Brilliant!!

onus

How long before the GOP spinsters over at Fox News put forward the theory of Bundy being a "plant" of the Dems? They've been plotting this for 20 years, allowing him free access to Federal land to graze his cattle. In return, all he need do is get together with a few militia members, threaten to shoot up some federal agents, boss around the local sheriff, wait for the conservative talking heads and far right, anti-gov politicians to back him and...BOOM! blow them all up with a racist-sounding remark and make them all look foolish! Another perfect plan dreamed up by the always-one-step-ahead (that's why the label, "progressive") Democrats and liberal elites who actually control this great nation we call "mer'ca"! Brilliant!!

Well I guess if they do they will be second to YOU putting forward the theory.....

WalkingWolf

While some find his remarks offensive, the fact is statistics back up his remarks. He could have left out the picking cotton remark, or slavery, but because of the war on poverty those in certain groups have more poverty, and other problems than they did before. It is like those slimeballs who follow people around until they get the response they are looking for to make some money off of a lawsuit, it is not limited to color, but AA seem to suffer the most from this form of government.

His remarks are also the same remarks made by Bill Cosby.

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Yeah, nothing but a defamation campaign because they've failed on every other front to present a worthwhile argument. Ad hominem as a last resort. Well, maybe not LAST resort, but certainly after realizing there is nothing legitimate to use.

Jeff. State

Banned
What Cliven Bundy said was the truth. It just wasn't sugar coated.

Just as much the truth as when Harry Reid said Obama had a good shot at being Pres. because he is a "light skinned black with no negro dialect, unless he wants to have one"

Black culture in the US today would make MLK, Frederick Douglas, Malcolm X, etc. TURN IN THEIR GRAVES.

Crime rates during the 1930s were lower in black neighborhoods than white ones.

Gallowmere

Crime rates during the 1930s were lower in black neighborhoods than white ones.

The fact that the war on drugs didn't exist then, could have a whole lot to do with that. If we need further proof that it's a string of terrible policies, we need look no further than the variance in inner-city crime rates, since it was kicked into high gear.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Beretta92FSLady

Besides since when did the Constitution and the BOR only apply to the politically correct?

You don't get to invoke those two FEDERAL Documents anymore...to you, the Federal Government ought not exist.

Bundy is a Racist...no surprise he is a tea party type. We all know there aren't any Racists in the tea party 2.0 :rolleyes:

The Federal Government has the Constitutional Authority, Legitimacy, POWER, and Might, to quail this insurrection; this town is being Occupied by vocal, sworn Enemies of the Federal Government; American Citizens are being put at risk by these armed 'militia' thugs, and their not-Legal occupation of the American Peoples Land.--President Obama, put the pedal to the metal!

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
While some find his remarks offensive, the fact is statistics back up his remarks. He could have left out the picking cotton remark, or slavery, but because of the war on poverty those in certain groups have more poverty, and other problems than they did before. It is like those slimeballs who follow people around until they get the response they are looking for to make some money off of a lawsuit, it is not limited to color, but AA seem to suffer the most from this form of government.

His remarks are also the same remarks made by Bill Cosby.

Yeah, the main failure is the comparison to slavery. Slavery was none too kind to "the black family", or black prosperity, or anything else good for blacks.

But I do think it's fair to point out that there is certainly a subset of American culture which has become dependent, and that in general members of this group tend to be worse off than they were before such dependency was common (say, in the middle portion of the 20th century), and that there is a strong correlation between being poor and being dependent (and therefore belonging to a culture of dependency), and a disproportionate correlation between being black and being poor.

But it's not limited to blacks, of course. Whites, and members of any other race, can fall into the same trap of dependency. And the worst part is it's hard to argue that the immediate removal of subsidy makes any one dependent's life better.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

You don't get to invoke those two FEDERAL Documents anymore...to you, the Federal Government ought not exist.

Bundy is a Racist...no surprise he is a tea party type. We all know there aren't any Racists in the tea party 2.0 :rolleyes:

The Federal Government has the Constitutional Authority, Legitimacy, POWER, and Might, to quail this insurrection; this town is being Occupied by vocal, sworn Enemies of the Federal Government; American Citizens are being put at risk by these armed 'militia' thugs, and their not-Legal occupation of the American Peoples Land.--President Obama, put the pedal to the metal!

I will invoke the Constitution with or without your ridiculous assertion. Don't like it? Go pound sand!:lol:

Beretta92FSLady

Yeah, the main failure is the comparison to slavery. Slavery was none too kind to "the black family", or black prosperity, or anything else good for blacks.

But I do think it's fair to point out that there is certainly a subset of American culture which has become dependent, and that in general members of this group tend to be worse off than they were before such dependency was common (say, in the early part of the 20th century), and that there is a strong correlation between being poor and belonging to that cultural subset, and a disproportionate correlation between being black and being poor.

But it's not strictly a black thing, of course. Whites, and members of any other race, can fall into the same trap of dependency.

Does Institutional Racism exist in your world... Basically, you just described it in your second line...obviously scooting around it.

You just said that Blacks are worse off now than they were before Social Services. Before Social Services Black males were Lynched, Legally; Blacks were Slaves; Could not Vote; Could not own Property; could not eat at a White restaurant; get medical help at a White hospital. You're saying they were worse off then...Clyde Bundy, is that you?

Beretta92FSLady

I will invoke the Constitution with or without your ridiculous assertion. Don't like it? Go pound sand!:lol:

You can invoke what you Will...it's just funny you would invoke Documents that only exist because the Federal Government exists. No Federal Government, no Federal Constitution.

To be honest, I like watching the pro-firearm, anti-Federal Government, Republican, tea party 2.0 wing get exposure for what they really represent.

I have said this for years: The tea party is infested with Racists...actually, all types of Bigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.