Thread: 53% Think Neither Political Party Represents the American People. Rasmussen Reports

53% Think Neither Political Party Represents the American People. Rasmussen Reports

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...merican_people

There is not a spit of difference between the democrap and repugnican and libertarian parties, they are all progressives. Progressivism is the political bowel movement to make-things-better and damn US people with the lingering unintended consequences.

Only The Constitution Party represents America's conservative Country Class against the progressive Ruling Party of demotic, repugnant liars; against the good cop/bad cop lesser of weevils.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

BS poll.....likely voters.....pfft.

How about polling folks that do vote.....they are out there.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    [ ... ] How about polling folks that do vote.....they are out there.
    But do they believe that their party represents them?

Democraps, probably for their unprincipled 'leaders' asking for what they will sell their votes. Repugnicans, maybe, but their leaders tell them what to believe. Libertarians merely triangulate, Clinton-like, from the others.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-25-2014 at 08:20 AM.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is fair to say that neither party in Congress is the party of the American people.
    Likely voters.....meaningless.

Fair to say.....meaningless.

What is the approval rating Congress again?

Essentially, every congress critter is a POS.....except my congress critter.

BS poll.....as usual.

The only poll that matters is the one taken on election day.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    [ ... ] The only poll that matters is the one taken on election day.
    So true. We are damned to the government that we deserve and the future it wishes.

the only way to fix it is.............

term limits for all elective offices.

The government comes from the people.

Look around at the people you see nowadays: we haven't even begun to reap the whirlwind that is the future government.
    Last edited by 2AFriendly; 04-25-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    Unfriendly | Neutral | Friendly | OC Friendly

Rate the places you carry according to their 2A friendliness. Online or with free apps for iPhone and Android.

Proud sponsor of OpenCarry.org

Quote Originally Posted by RK3369 View Post
    term limits for all elective offices.
    There always have been, two or four years between opportunities to throw the bums out.

12 Numbers Which Prove That Americans Are Sick And Tired Of Politics As Usual

12 Numbers Which Prove That Americans Are Sick And Tired Of Politics As Usual

Ultimately, like millions of other Americans, I have come to see that there is not really much of a difference between Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi on one side, and John Boehner, John McCain, Mitch McConnell and Jeb Bush on the other side.

Sure, if you listen to their campaign speeches you might be tempted to think that they were polar opposites, but when you watch what they actually do there is not that much that really separates them.

Fortunately, large numbers of Americans are starting to see through this disgusting charade. Most of our politicians are con men that tell us what we want to hear during their campaigns, and then after they are elected they forget all about us. Dissatisfaction with these politicians has risen to unprecedented levels in recent years, and that could be a good thing. The following are 12 numbers which prove that Americans are sick and tired of politics as usual...
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...itics-as-usual